Saturday Poll: Who is the best Superhero?

notsmokinjo

Who is the greatest Superhero of all time?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the greatest Superhero of all time?

• Superman
    • Batman

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/19 at 12:08 PM

I thought we should start the year with a one the most important questions of all time... it has the power to divide society and its about time we had a definitive answer just who is the greatest Superhero of all time.... now sure Thor would have been the hands down winner... all the chickies would have been giving him their vote but nope... it really is a two horse race.....

So our first contender, hailing from the planet Krypton and having the super powers of flight, speed, strength, bulletproofness, xray vision, heat vision, ice breath... and all that other shit he was born with was born super... well he wasn't because back home on Krypton where the sun is different he wasn't so super, but the earths sun allows him to have powers mere earthlings don't.... so he kind of has an unfair advantage over the rest of us... so is really such a hardship or achievement to be a hero... does he have to give anything up... surely he is only doing to to enjoy being able to give his powers a run without blowing his cover.... come one its all kind of a bit selfish.... but he does good and as @Cbdave pointed out ... he can lift a whole chrissy tree with his arse..... I give you Kal-el... aka SUPERMAN.

Our second contender, hailing from the city of Gotham and having no super powers what-so-ever but a shitload of money is the one, the only,  na-nah-na-na na-nah-na-nah BATMAN. He defo has the best toys, not too keen on sharing them except with orphaned teens which is a bit dodgy if ya ask me, but is he really super? Lets look at this... here is a bloke with more money than Midas, who could sit on his arse and twiddle his thumbs and do sweet f a all day every day if he wanted and be waited on by his crotchety old butler BUT nope... he chooses to spend his wealth inventing gadgets to fight crime and keep the streets safe... he is nothing special, just another bored, rich, dude but he is giving up his money to give something back... sure he has an excuse to play with his fancy arse toys but he gets less out of the superhero deal than Superman surly..... I know one member who will be voting for this candidate, @BAT this ones for you.

So who will it be... who does he QT see as the greater hero, the heros hero....

honorable mentions go to Spiderman, Thor and Wonder Woman....

• Like 1

Batman, always Batman. he doesn't need to be super.

He's used science, physical strength and determination and resilience (which are out of this world) to fight evil. He's made the best of what's available to him.

Batman has always been my No.1 and he will always remain so.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Cbdave said:

Simple ......superman

doesn’t need to be nighttime or pelting down with rain .....

C

Nope, but neither does it slow Batman down when a fungi coloured green thing called Kryptonite is around. S is a wimp when that thing appears.

• Haha 2

Moi.... yes because my super power is the noxious gas I release from my rear end... that shits so potent it needs its own post code.... Oh and I can put my fist in my mouth... that's gotta be a super power....I have the ability to fall over a shadow on the footpath.... not just anyone can do that..... but I kinda see myself as an evil genious, what with my plan for Australia to take over the world... I mean I'm in for the long game.... you mob are already learnin the lingo.... ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Hey @Tammy dontcha just love how these fellas come on here dissing the Batman and saying how they think Superman's the best but then they don't bother to vote... I mean its not a hard concept, there are no boxes to number... you just click a circle and post... how hard can it be... obviously it has something to do with their faulty decisions to choose the Alien over the Man.

• Haha 1

Superman would win in a fight against Batman.

However, Batman is cooler than Superman.  Batman also had a cool car and banged more chicks than Superman.

Thus, the Dark Knight gets my vote.

On 1/5/2019 at 12:36 AM, notsmokinjo said:

honorable mentions go to Spiderman, Thor and Wonder Woman....

(Shakes head in disgust)...I think we're forgetting someone aren't we?

Young Boo's favorite superhero...

Edited by Boo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1