Martian5 is 1 YEAR Smoke Free

notsmokinjo

Hey Martian, go you, what an awesome job.

You and Octain were the two guys I measured myself against when I first arrived here and have inspired me to follow in your footsteps.

Love your posts and you deserve all the congratulations in the world!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Once again I am late to the party.

But yes, do you remember when you went through the "three month battle"? You even mentioned something to me about it because i had had mine.

But now, actually over a year since you quit. Congrats.

And about BKP's Mars year, oh what the hell, you will make that one too. Put the date Nov 21 2019 - THAT will be a martian year.

An Earth year today, a Martian year tomorrow.

• 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

Important Information

Guidelines

Please Sign In or Sign Up