Linda Thomas is 5 months smoke free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Linda Thomas for being smoke free for 5 months.

Well Done Linda on building such a great quit foundation. You are already paying it forward with your care and support of the newbies coming behind and those of us who have been around for a while. Your story is an inspiration and I am so happy we all get to share it with you. So rewards are important, and you deserve something special to start your year and your sixth month of not smoking. Congratulations....

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations on reaching that 5 month milestone Linda! That's a really solid base your have build for yourself.

It hasn't always been easy going but you have pulled that shade up and seen the light of living every day as a non smoker :)

mieTzbs.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations on five months Linda!  I feel so honored to be on this journey with you. Your self discovery of who you are as a non smoker is such an inspiration to so many. You have come so far while supporting your fellow members. You are someone whose journey I feel privileged to have witnessed. Xoxo

Puppy_High_5.jpg

Edited by jillar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Linda, just an awesome job on the 5 month mark.  I truly appreciate your help to all that come along -- doing a great job of paying it forward.  Celebrate and enjoy you are well on your way to the Lido Deck. !!!

Congrats, Linda! HI Five! You are an inspiration to new and old quitters here! Before you know it you will be partying on the Lido Deck! Celebrate your 5 months quit and KTQ! ?

tenor.gif

• Thanks 1

Thank you all so much.  I am feeling quite emotional today.  Starting a new year smoke free.  I am so grateful for each and every one of you.  You all have added so much to my quit.

You all might accept the fact that you are stuck with me now.  I am going to live a smoke free life and want to help others get there!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yaay Linda, what a way to bring in the new year. 5 months is so so amazing, I am sure you can feel the effects of having a healthier body and mind by now, and it'll only get better.

Congratulations and a very Happy New Year to you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1