Fab is 1 YEAR Smoke Free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Fab for being smoke free for one whole year!

Well done mate. That first year is the hardest and you have flow through with class. So hope you're not all partied out from last night and have time to pop in an enjoy the celebrations for your first year of freedom. Just because your an old pharte now doesn't mean rewards aren't still important... you still need to do something special to reward all your work this year to keep your quit and gain your freedom. We would love to know how you are celebrating. So, to the first to quit in 2018 and the first to graduate in 2019 we say "Salute"... lets get this party started.

tenor.gif?itemid=3558419

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations on one year quit Fab! Lots of respect to you my friend for actually quitting and staying quit on New Years day! I tried probably ten times over the years and lasted until I woke up lol. So I'm super happy for you :)

image.png.293ee6e24dc6a49c766bfd22cf9933fc.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thankyou everyone. 

What a journey to say the least. You all know what’s it like. 

I can’t believe I made it. 

Haven’t really celebrated the occasion, but I was counting down the days / hours until the moment. 

• Like 1