Saturday Poll: Baa Humbug, lets get rid of the bloke in the red suit...

notsmokinjo

How should we kill of Santa and his raindeer?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. I'm sick of the ho ho ho and as for the broken tiles on my roof... its time Santa and the raindeer have to go... so how will be see this dastardly deed done:

• Leave out poison laced snacks for santa and carrots for the raindeer... preferably something slow acting so there are no bodies to deal with.
    • A night vision scope and a a highpowered sniper rifle, take those reindeer our first and get the fat man as he tumbles from the sky.
    • Surface to air missile as the fly over the ocean somewhere, surely we could get a left over patriot missile from somewhere.
    • Don't you dare you bastards.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/28/18 at 09:36 PM

Well fellow quitters the time has come, lets do away with Santa and while we are at it I call open season on his flippin' raindeer too... that's right, this weeks poll in the spirit of all things Grinch is how do we kill off Santa and his Raindeer....

As always we will be employing the annonimity of the Aussie voting system... unless you tell us or campaign no one will know how evil you really are..

So how are we going to so Bye-bye suckers to the fat man and his horses with spikey hats?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Wee fluffy me said:

A must have been on his naughty list for years... smellies and slippers... slippers and smellies is all am sayin..!!

Maybe your feet are cold and you stink?   rolling.gif

• Haha 3