MLMR is 4 Months Smoke Free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @MLMR for being 4 months smoke free.

Well done on building such a nice little base for your quit. You have come so far and it has been wonderful to watch your journey and growth. Its great to see you in NOPEing every day. Rewards are still very important so make sure you take the time to do something special to celebrate and we would love to know how you did celebrate.

So I hunted high and low and found your little dragon baby growing bigger and stronger month by month... you don't need a luck dragon on your quest for freedom anymore you can do this but it never hurts to have some company.

giphy.gif&key=08593b4d18e336fc1a6f478115

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @notsmokinjo, that's a beautiful dragon. I really appreciate you taking the time to mention my 4 month quit.

I don't really know what to say. ?

I whish not smoking would be easier by now, but often it's not. It doesn't matter in the end, because I don't light up and thats what counts. I am sure my time will come.

Thanks again, all.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Great work MLMR! You've established a great early quit. 4 months is still early yet in terms of ridding yourself of all the challenges so just keep doing what you have been doing and yes .... your time will come - it's guaranteed!! 

numero-4.gif?w=840&key=e987660aa1fd88816

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My friend, I know the past month has been tough on you, purely because I was going through a rough patch too, and you took the time out to reach out and let me know I can't give up on this quit.

Give yourself a standing ovation from me, because boy, you've fought the odds and won in style.

You're inching towards a life free from nicotine, one day at a time and your dedication will get you there.

Congrats on 4 phenomenal months MLMR.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How did I miss this party ? !

Congratulations M'Life on your FOUR MONTHS of freedom.

Please treat yourself kindly and have a good celebration.

You are an important member here on the train

and I appreciate all your posts.

Keep your brilliant focus and enjoy your success.

S

• Thanks 1