Tammy is 6 Months Smoke Free!

notsmokinjo

Sharma did it.....

rd.gif

Dhoni did it.....

ChiefSilkyCheetah-max-1mb.gif

Tendulka did it....

AnyFriendlyFurseal-size_restricted.gif

Congratulations @Tammy for not only hitting it over the boundary but smacking it right out of the park...... there is only one way to call your quit...... ITS A SIX!!

Well done on reaching six months my friend. You have come so far from when you first quit. Sure you will still have challenges and rough days but you have the commitment and determination to keep this forever. Thank you for sharing the gift that is your writing and for sharing your support with those travelling the road with you, weather it be in front, behind or exactly where you are. I hope you do something special to celebrate this milestone, a nice big reward for yourself for being half way through your first year of freedom.

QaG.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Hey Tammy.... 50%er..... what a ripper quit you have going..... I am so proud to share this journey with you my friend. How amazing does it feel to be 6 months free of nicotine and smoking... I know there have been trials for you along the way and you have nurtured and kept your quit going despite all the challenges life has bought. You are a wonderful friend and I am so glad you decided to quit and you joined us here when you did. You are amazing women who deserves every happiness life can bring.

Now lets celebrate and party my friend..... you are a total champion.

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

There's that ray of sunshine I've been missing.

Thanks Jo for being an integral part of my journey. To a great extent, I have reached here with your support and the support of this beautiful bunch of people I consider family which I shall never forget.

A champion is only as good as her coach, and I've had such excellent coaches on my journey. I've stumbled but have been able to pick myself up and keep going because of the motivation I get from you and everyone else on here.

6 months is indeed amazing, way further than what I had the last time I quit. 

Will celebrate by going for a movie and dinner tomorrow, from me to me :D

Thank you for the kind words and the incessant support Jo, this feeling of being on this milestone is phenomenal. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

Wow !!!!...half a year already ...I'm delighted to share this with you sweetheart.... A special chicklette.....heart of gold...

Here are 6 hunks just for you....one for each month you have been smoke free xx

Hunks.gif

Ha ha, thanks for the tap dancing hunks Doreen, you've been a constant source of inspiration and support. Your pan has moved mountains for me :)

On a serious note however, thank you for always being around with a kind word and support. 

Kudos to you, this celebration is as much yours as it is mine !!!

• Like 4

Huge congratulations to you Tammy on a half a year quit! I have to also thank you for your blogs, they are both beautiful and touching. Dinner and a movie sounds like an awesome reward for such an epic milestone :)

Stop-Drinking-Alcohol-Week-26-%E2%80%93-

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks a bunch everyone for the amazing wishes. 

As I did mention in my post earlier, each one of you inspires me to keep going, by the simple virtue of the fact that you did as well, you stuck to your quit, and have crossed milestones I can only but aspire to achieve.

As Joe rightly said, it is still one day at a time, and I'm not letting my guard down ever.

I will KTQ...and I will Nope daily.

• Like 1

Tammy you have a natural talent for writting. Have you consider trying to make it as a writter? Im putting my ideas for a book myself. Anyway, i congratulate you for being 6 months smokefree, thats a big achievement. You should be really happy. Please celebrate, and please, write more quality material here on the forum. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Tammy, so sorry I am late to the party.

You my friend are an absolute star and absolutely rocking this quit. 6 months already and it seems so much more in the way you handle yourself.

Congratulations, I'm very proud of your achievement!

• Thanks 1

Thanks Jenny, Stewman, Catlover and Sslip for the amazing messages. Honoured to be a part of this family, and it exactly takes care of members like a family does :D

@Sslip please don't apologize, you've been instrumental in me keeping my quit too, thanks for being there my friend. I have reached this milestone with a lot of support from you. And I treasure that and our friendship more than you could know.

• Like 1