Selfie

bakon

With Dave Kindig (Bitchin Rides,Velocity channel)... my daughter is retail business development manager of NAPA and is somewhat in charge of putting on their “big” car show at the Columbus Zoo ... Chip Foos used to be the guest judge but in saving money, Matco pulled out being the main sponsor (Foos is associated with Matco), so Dave Kindig has been the guest the last few years... super nice guy!

5FE387EA-D466-4D69-9517-03555E6B0208.jpeg

• Like 15

11 hours ago, reciprocity said:

Nope! I'm the swimmer, furthest from the camera :) 

I was gunna say the sun smart gent in the t-shirt and hat cos you're Canadian and your skin doesn't know what sun is so you had to hide it an be sun smart... ?

4 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Excuse my back lol...!!!!!

Nope.... too busy lookin at those legs with feet attached... :) .... that photo screams successful quitter.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

G’day

Never took a selfie before. Had a try tonight. Suppose I had this idea that I’d look great .....like some of those shots of my niece with the big eye shots. How do they do that?

chucked most in the bin!

Finally used the last one. Well... would be better with a full beard, but I’ll have to keep it short till the next OP.

The Tam well why not... 6 generation Aussie Scott. That beard was ginger once.... 

Now it’s pretty much silver. 

The little wee one next door, little miss 4 is a little worried about the loss of the beard might have an impact on her presents at Christmas... 

Plus she’s off to New Zealand this year to be with extended family...

ive promised Christmas will happen even in NZ.

Just my luck someone going to tell her the truth... and she’s old enough to understand....  

C

Edited by Cbdave
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1