Weeping and panicky.

Kate18

17 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Our minds really are our worst enemies sometimes...... We all did it one day at a time ....even half days ...

Good work Kate.... Keep making that wonderful pledge ...watch the days clock up....

Thanks, Doreen,

Your comment about watching the days clock up...I was thinking about what 110 cigarettes in a pile would look like, and imagining having smoked that many. That's what's showing on my ticker right now.

Then I look at your 39,169 not smoked!!!!  Wicked!  And saving more than $17k from enriching tobacco tycoons. 

When I grow up I want my numbers to look just like yours.  :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kate18 said:

Excited to go and visit my son and his new family (he and his wife had a baby girl in September)

That is so wonderful Kate.  There is nothing like grandchildren.  You quitting smoking is going to be such a gift to them also.  Grandma is going to be around for all those magic moments!

• Like 1

Hi Kate, glad your today was better. Day 5 and 110 cigarettes not smoked! That's awesome :) isn't it funny how we never thought of those numbers when we were smokers?! 

And how exciting to go see your new grandbaby as a non smoker! We've had lots of members who were so worried about flying for the first time as ex smokers only to have them report how awesome and more relaxing it was to not have to worry about getting that last puff in! I can just imagine how nice it's going to be to give your kids hugs that don't stink of stale smoke  :)

• Like 1

Yes! Air travel is a dream as a non-smoker. No more running off the plane in a panic to have that smoke :) So nice not to have to worry about all that and, more time to spend with your loved ones as a sweet-smelling Gramma! Your new grand daughter will never associate Gramma with smoking; isn't that something great?

• Like 1