Christian99 is 17 Years Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Congratulations @Christian99 on 17 years quit! You were a huge inspiration to me at qsmb. You having such a hard first year and sharing your journal with me really helped show me that I could succeed too. So for that my friend, I thank you :)

And since I know you love bow ties, here's one to add to your collection :)

BOWTIE_AQUA_3__21032.1447983864.1280.128

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Wow Christian 17 years is almost a lifetime. It is great too that you have stuck around to show those of us coming behind that being smoke free is not just a dream but if we put in the work it can be our reality too. I love seeing your posts with that impressive year total it is such a calming sight.... 17 years. I am sorry I missed your journal that was on the other site, it sounds like a wonderful resource. Thank you again for staying the course and still being here paying it forward. And well done on taking your life back 17 years ago.

GIF-17.gif

• Like 3

Congrats, Christian99! 17 years quiit is absolutely sensational!!! I read many of your posts on the QSMB site and as Jillar stated...very inspiring! Cheers and celebrate this achievement massively!! ?

1cb9cf024994cc68c36f9ff5bf6306a6.gif

image.png

• Like 3