Tuesday 11th December 2018

Cbdave

Good morning NOPErs. To day is a couple of things but they are all boring and not interesting... so Fun Fact... well kinda Fun Fact... maybe deeply disturbing fact.... did you know Aussie animals are sex fiends .... the majority of Koalas in the country are infected with Clamidia except for a small group who live on an island...yes, all those eucalyptus fueled orgies have lead to mass blindness from clamydia... well let me tell you the wombats and the kangroos shouldn't be laughing too hard... they are all riddled with herpes... yep herpes... almost half the wild wombats and  92% of the Eastern Grey Kangaroos are infected.... between then scientists in melbourne have discovered 6 new strains of herpes... so next time you see a safe sex add just think... not being careful will make you just like an Aussie animal... a root rat and diseased.

A1ntnF3PJOL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C71HCmlDmw

NOPE ... cos nothing controls me but me.

• Like 9
  • Haha 4

On 12/11/2018 at 7:10 AM, reciprocity said:

So, who can tell me the stage name for this actor?

Its Alfalfa.... but dunno the actors real name and I'm not going to google it... but I think it was something like Chris ... anyway its a short C name... and the Swartzer or Swizzler or something for the second name.... do I get a prize????

• Like 3