Saturday Poll: Toilet Paper... over or under?

notsmokinjo

Should the toilet paper sit over the roll or under the roll?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should the toilet paper be over the roll or under the roll?

• Over
    • Under

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/13/18 at 02:05 PM

This topic is hilarious ....and ohhhh so true!!

if I was a single guy and really had a say, I would most likely be "under"... Somehow,that just seems "right" to me... But I seriously don't care, as long as it's available when needed! :15_yum:

however...

im not single...

none of the women in the house could ever state why "over" was the correct way, (or that there even IS a correct way!), but since they had the numbers on me, I chose a different battle to fight...lol

when I put a new roll on....it's under... It soon gets switched around.. 

And Cbdave is right... When the girls were younger, they would give a tug on that roll and didn't tear it off until it quit spinning...and they would give it quit the tug!!..so...the harder the roll "spun" the more mileage  we got from each one!... He girls have all grown up and have homes of their own, but my wife still,buys it by the 24 pack!...some habits are hard to break!

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, joe said:

This topic is hilarious ....and ohhhh so true!!

if I was a single guy and really had a say, I would most likely be "under"... Somehow,that just seems "right" to me... But I seriously don't care, as long as it's available when needed! :15_yum:

however...

You better have voted under though Joe. You know it is the right way, come on nobody is going to snitch.

• Haha 3

For what it's worth, I voted "over."  No real reason, it's just how I've always put the roll on.

The real reason I'm posting on this thread is for the toilet humor...

Edited by Boo
  • Haha 7

11 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Shane, seeing as like beans and peas there are no winners and is even stevens then NOPE.... but when the over crew wins does that mean you are going to change your underwear... um I mean under ways.

Jo, it's all academic anyway. I'm a bloke I don't change the toilet roll. If the loo is out of paper I'll use one of the other loos. 

And if we're really talking underwear, then I have one word for you. Commando. 

• Haha 3

Well it done an dusted now me chinas and let the record stand that with a clear majority, and therefore the mandate of the people.... the OVER campaign is the clear winner.... I mean 60% people... it may not be like the sweeping victory of stars over angel/fairies but its a win... So all you under loosers... which was mainly the blokes.... change your ways the people have spoken ?

OVER

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1