Some crap happin in here.

bakon

Nancy was known for stealing likes but this place eliminates her theft capability by giving us unlimited amount. But I haven't won the day in over a year....this seems strange....not that I am successful and popular....more like the window lickers here are mostly unlikable and therefore I would get more likes because of a lack of choice. Like grape jelly,  not great but better than other condiments in frig for peanut butter sandwich. Sure booger and sqealer have their fans but they all fit in one row boat.

and most of my eggs have been stolen or run off...but one year without most likes for a single day....I call bullshit.

FB_IMG_1542500859814.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

The idiot may actually have a point here.  I'm not surprised Bakon hasn't won the day recently.  In fact, I'm more baffled by how he ever won a day to begin with.

However, I too am looking at a long drought without any days won.  I last "won the day" on January 28.  I mean....seriously?  I offer up sage advice.  I tell dirty jokes.  You've all seen my contributions to the Babe of the Day thread.  My content is golden.

I only have two simple requests in this season of giving: recognize my brilliance and gratify my ego.

By the way Bakon, I purposely didn't "like" your post.  You don't deserve to win the day.

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, bakon said:

Betting jen is behind this...

Which one?  When I signed up, there were about 18 ladies named Jen on this forum.

54 minutes ago, reciprocity said:

My Fan uses a canoe, not a rowboat :) 

Doreen has a reserved seat in my canoe.

She did seem a bit disappointed when I explained what a "bang plate" is though.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Boo said:

Which one?  When I signed up, there were about 18 ladies named Jen on this forum.

Doreen has a reserved seat in my canoe.

She did seem a bit disappointed when I explained what a "bang plate" is though.

Yeah well, a "Bang Plate" is kind of like a chastity belt - protects the most vulnerable parts right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2