Martian5 is 11 Months Smoke Free

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Martian5 for being 11 months smoke free.

Well done Martian5 on having such a strong base for the rest of your life smoke free. 11 months is no mean feat and you have done it with a total class. Thank you for being so active around the boards and the support you offer to others. So 11, make sure you celebrate, a birthday and a monthaversary in the same week.... double the rewards. Make sure you pack those bags.... that boat is heading in quicker than you think. I do believe they are getting ready for a celebrations that will be out of this world.

duke-11.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bakon said:

Awesome.  What's the reward picked out for today?

Bakon -- Dinner out tonight after an afternoon of goofing off with my grandson and getting a pair of sunglasses -- that light at the end of the tunnel now is so damned bright it is getting hard to see !! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Oh Geez! 11 months already? You gotta be shi*in me! It seems like yesterday you were just a wee newbie - Lol!

Hey! Congrats buddy. You deserve nothing but the very best of celebrations.

Your NOPE record is impeccable and ..... I heard you've just taken up long boarding too :) 

Rock on M5!

4j3xvc.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2