Cbdave & Fab... hope you and yours are safe

notsmokinjo

Ok so I know you are in the south @Cbdave and I'm pretty sure your in Brisvegas @Fab but just wanted to check in and make sure you are safe from the fires... with over 100 burning and in drought I'm a worried little Mexican down here. Hope you and all of your mobs are safe.

Prayin' for rain. Its just a pity you guys didn't get some of what Sydney copped.

• Like 5

Oh @Giveintowin hope you didn't get washed away with the storms in Sydney..

just to be parochial for a second... and trust me the Aussies will see this for what it is..... Told ya frickin Melbournes the best place to live... dunno why you all persist in livin north of the boarder.... see the light, come to the dark side... join the legions in the best city of our fair land and wear the black..... :D

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Cbdave said:

Gday

Your got to keep on smiling

See your getting a royal commission into ya bushfires.... couldn't they just save the money or give it to the recover effort? Keep ya feet dry with the rain and floods reported for up north... and think of me today as I face 38C.....

• Like 1

Oh we had a watch and act yesterday for the Little River fires... all good now but the smoke was bad enough to farm the kid out to friends on the other side of the west out of the plume. Had to go make sure the parentals were good to go with all the medicines and scripts and paperwork.... as they are on the edge of housing.... not really concerned... it was over 5km away ... she'll be right jo, don't stress... can ya get us a crownie so I can watch the cricket...