Saturday Poll: Tree Topper... Angel or Star

notsmokinjo

Chrsitmas Tree Topper.... Angel or Star?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should you put an Angel or a Star on top of a Christmas tree?

• Angel
    • Star

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/18 at 09:27 AM

So... was going to do another food one but will save it for next week..... as we start putting up our Chrissy decorations what goes on the top of your tree??? Now for those who don't have a tree, just pretend you do and if you had a tree would you put a star or an angel on the top?? 

I did contemplate a third option of other, especially after Cbdaves superman story, but decided for the purpose of this poll there are christmas tree police and you can only have a star or an angel..... so just pick one ok.....

In our house we have a little cardboard angel the kid made in kinda (pre-school).... it is looking very sad and sorry for itself but we are hanging on to it.... each year I hope it has fallen apart so I can go back to my star... but I think it is just a done deal now.

So what will it be angels or stars???

Polls open until 8.30pm (melbourne time) on Friday 7th December...... argh chrissy is so close.

• Thanks 1

Star, only because my tree goes in the front window and if I put an angel she'd either be facing the street or facing me and it would bug the crap out of me to see a rude angel with her back to me or anyone else who drives up

• Haha 4

I want to see @Nancy 's tree topper now..

SO.... unlike the peas or beans where we couldn't be split it is clear that those on the train have a preference with tree toppers and as a rule we don't want to stick a great big pine up a tiny angels bum.... so the winner, with a clear majority was STAR.

219298-Flashing-Christmas-Star.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

I want to see @Nancy 's tree topper now..

SO.... unlike the peas or beans where we couldn't be split it is clear that those on the train have a preference with tree toppers and as a rule we don't want to stick a great big pine up a tiny angels bum.... so the winner, with a clear majority was STAR.

219298-Flashing-Christmas-Star.gif

1 hour ago, Doreensfree said:

I'm so jealous of that topper ....

I love it too.  It is actually about 10 pieces!

• Like 1