Notsmokinjo is 1 Year Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

In Australian speak, well done ya bloody ripper! I am so proud of you and happy to be the one to welcome you to the lido deck! You have shown us all your strength and commitment to your quit in spite of all the struggles you faced this year. You supported us all and gave us huge amounts of entertainment along the way. Thank you my dear friend for being you and congratulations on becoming an old pharte ? xoxo

Now let's get this party started, got the dj playing

anigif_sub-buzz-30704-1486346215-4.gif

And the hamburgers cooking on the barbi

anigif_sub-buzz-27214-1486345794-2.gif

Enjoy my friend. Oh and we need a pic of your one year t shirt! :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 6

Huge congrats Jo on your 1 Full Year Anniversary! I'm so excited, as are many others, to be able to welcome you to the Lido Deck today :) Take a seat on a cushy lounge while we get you a well deserved cocktail.

160a5j5.jpg

It's been such a pleasure to have been able to share your quit journey. I'm amazed at the sheer determination you have shown in getting past some of the life gut-punches you've received both early on and later in your quit. You Aussie gals are some tough peeps. The kind I would want standing beside me in times of adversity! (Insert gif BKP just posted :) )

Your contributions here on Quit Train are too numerous to list in one post. Thanks for all your time and effort. It really makes a huge and positive difference here :) Most importantly, your positive influence on new quitters and even the lurkers who we don't even know are reading our words here.

Hope you take full advantage of the day because it's huge and will mean a lot to you. Drink in every moment!

Speaking of drinking, don't forget to finish the day with a little wine or maybe the whole bottle?

eb5z02.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Strewth, Jo, you have done a bonzer, ace job here on the QT, ya bloody ripper!

Time to head over to the Lido Deck and get the rage started!

image.png.a51cac7a56ec1e07339856af4bc9b305.png

Celebrate all your hard work not only with your own quit but the way you keep the rest of us moving forward in our quits! 

Hey @jillar - throw some snags on that barbie, too, will ya? 

Congrats, Jo, and KTQ! ?

giphy.gif

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

You deserve some Flowers and Champagne and yummy Strawberries....so I'm sending you some !!!!

We are so lucky ,you decided to travel your Quit Journey with us ....I am honoured to call you my friend....

Through all your own struggles ,you put them aside ,and offered to do all the members special dates...so they can celebrate thier special days....

Not a easy thing to do.... 

I Thank you for all your time and the effort it takes....I Thank you for explaining what you are talking about ,when I don't understand a word....I Thank you for the laughs and jokes ..

I am Delighted you have reached your goal....a massive  Congratulations......

Take your well earned place....and enjoy all the fun and the compliments you will get today....

Love you lady ....xxx

butlers_lowrez_thumb_595x990.jpg

b944a017d44810b7ce6e62f53029f31a.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

You Go Girl ❤️

My Beautiful Friend !

Happy, Happy First Year of Freedom, Jo !

Please take time to celebrate and reward your beautiful self !

You are so important to me, personally, 

and to this board.  Your time and great support is astounding.

You share so much with us and are a pure delight.

Thank you for the time you put in here,

thank you for quitting smoking LAST year

and thank you for being the star that you are !

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Jo, amigo! You did it, reaching the lido deck like an aussie Queen! Although Ive only seen the last 3 months of it... I party with you as hard as everyone else!

I think it's amazing what you did. Not just the quitting... but the support you offer to others, the stories you tell, your writing talent. Ive enjoyed so many of your 'it's ...day' tales in the nope pledge. Isn't it a just the coolest idea someone in rainy Holland wakes up, curious about what day Jo makes of it? Thats the power of connection through this board... and your contribution is so valuable!

Ahhhh, one year!! Congratulations and I whish you a very special celebration, with lots of spoiling and good food and beautiful australian things and more things and more glitter and whatever is on your whish list!

JO-the-awesome.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Omg jo!! I'm so super dooper happy for you reaching the lido deck today. Savour this feeling, enjoy it, it's fricking brilliant!!! I'm delighted we quit the same month November 2017 and we crossed paths. You've brightened up my quit and this board, you're a real treasure. Keep being you because you really are totally awesome. Now, let's party!! Wooohoooo! 

gettyimages-650945316-612x612.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, jillar said:

She's on Melbourne, Australia time @Jordan7 which is almost 1:30 pm Wednesday so she's at work. I imagine we won't see her here for a few more hours so we'll just have to keep the party going till she can join us :)

I know,  but that's no excuse. Work, shmork ...they're getting impatient on the dance floor. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Well...how 'bout that.  The Lido Deck seemed different today.  Different accent.  I didn't understand half the lingo being used around here.  AC/DC was playing on every radio station.  The toilets went round the other way when I flushed.  And everybody laughed at me when I talked about the teams I "root" for.

Now it all makes sense...Ol' Ozzie Looney Bird is on deck now.

You've done a damn fine job Jo.  Built a rock-solid quit for yourself.  Payed it forward to those who followed in your footsteps.  And have become an integral member here on the Train.  Congratulations.

Shine on you crazy diamond.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2