MLMR is 3 months smoke free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulation @MLMR for being smoke free for 3 months!

Well done on reaching the 1/4 mark, that's right you are 25% of the way to your first year of freedom... the worst is behind you for good... I love the way you have turned you intro post into a journal for you quit... it is a gift you have given us all, especially any lurkers or those coming behind you. So as we say, rewards are important.... so besides a nice walk through Doreen's garden and dodging Jane's glitter bombs how are you going to celebrate this big milestone... and 3 months is a biggy.

Gif-3.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Wow MLMR, 3 months, you've really rocked this quit, haven't you?

Inspite of the junkie's roar, you were able to silence that guy into meek submission, and kept your quit firm and strong. You're an amazing help and support source around the forums (having received that multiple times myself) so a big big thank you for the same. 

KTQ now MLMR, and before you know it, it'll be your bedazzled arrival on the Lido Deck. I know I'll be there holding a glass of champagne for you my friend.

Kudos!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hip! Hooray! I'm so proud of you today! I know you are proud of yourself, too!! Tell junkie brain to take the day off because you deserve some peace of mind...(some glitz to clear your thoughts)

n4fuac.jpg.

Do something nice to day! Maybe a nice carrot salad? ?   

You are a wonderful, beautiful quit machine and we all can't wait to greet you on the lido in only 9 months!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Jo, and all of you who followed ofcourse. So sweet. Would not have been here without the board.

Unfortunately I got very sad news yesterday,  concerning a loved one. Not in the mood for celebrating something that seems so minor in comparison to that. Got to stay on guard now more than ever though, that much I know.. room enough for what's left of the inner junkie to start tempting me again, explaining to me how this is a particular situation where none would resist... etc. I can't make space for that, or all would be for nothing.

Thanks again, I'll stick with nope for as long as it takes x

• Sad 5

Congrats, MLMR!  The 3 month milestone is a big one and should be celebrated and rewarded! Life is filled with ups and downs and you have proven to be strong in your quit...let's keep it going.....no matter what gets thrown your way! Cheers and KTQ! ?

Anniversary-gif-14.gif

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MLMR said:

Thanks Jo, and all of you who followed ofcourse. So sweet. Would not have been here without the board.

Unfortunately I got very sad news yesterday,  concerning a loved one. Not in the mood for celebrating something that seems so minor in comparison to that. Got to stay on guard now more than ever though, that much I know.. room enough for what's left of the inner junkie to start tempting me again, explaining to me how this is a particular situation where none would resist... etc. I can't make space for that, or all would be for nothing.

Thanks again, I'll stick with nope for as long as it takes x

Sorry for your bad news...sending hugs xxx

Stay strong ...don't lose your fabulous quit....come to the board if you need us ...post a SOS ...we will come out of the woodwork to help...

• Like 2

So sorry that you got bad news about a loved one. Please be careful during this time MLMR because your addiction will know when you are vulnerable and will try and coax you back to being it's slave again and that would change NOTHING!.Just keep noping no matter what your junkie brain might tell you. You've come too far and worked too hard to go back now. Stay strong friend!

• Like 1

Congratulations MLMR.

Sorry to hear about the bad news you received.

The good news is: you've laid the foundation for a lifetime of freedom from cigarettes.

Good job and good luck.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, MLMR said:

OK... there is no news so bad smoking will help it, make it better or change it.... regardless of the news.... you giving yourself a pat on the back for a job bloody well done wont change it either.... take a bit of time for yourself and celebrate the little things little you quit success be the shinning light in your current darkness.... sorry for the bad news.

• Like 2