Only 1 More Week!!!!

Reciprocity

OK so .... Houston; We have a PROBLEM!!

I was in the galley with @catloverdoing a fabulous job cleaning the grills in preparation for the big party when I saw there was something odd stuck in the hull of the ship. It appeared to be a huge disc made out of cork or something. I twisted it around to see what it was and it suddenly popped right out .... well; clearly that was a mistake as we started taking on water big time and I couldn't get the plug back in. We had to abandon ship in a hurry as it was listing to the port side pretty bad. As we rowed away in the lifeboat, there seemed to be a fire just before she tipped right over on it's side and then .... oh my, it's just too traumatic to even tell you about it but I'm in bits over it (actually, so is the ship :36_flushed:)

I hope @Tammy, @MLMR and @RhinoDragon got out OK! I saw them pass by us on the galley deck just before the "incident" :38_worried:

I managed to get a short video of the final moments as @Doreensfree rowed us away in the lifeboat.

k3rrqu.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get a new ship built in 2 or 3 days :42_confused: I'm gonna make some calls and try to pull in some favors that are owed :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

That's not funny @reciprocity you know we need the Lido deck before my woohoo... there better be a bloddy Lido Deck for tomorrow, although I'm sure Saz will open up her tardis.. in the mean time incase your not just pullin our legs.... I found a deal on this boat in Turkey... she's a bit of a fixxer upperer.... but.....ya can get her up to code in no time...

12709806954_5660aa3079_z.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

On 11/22/2018 at 5:41 AM, reciprocity said:

Stewie ......... I have your date for the big day already sorted :) 

2ztj4bc.jpg

Which one is Stewie's date? More important though - why are that doll's lips opened like that? Is it just to eat popcorn? OH I KNOW! She is in great shock from a scene in the movie! Boy is I smart or is I smart?

On 11/22/2018 at 4:27 PM, Doreensfree said:

The captain's arrived......Ship Ahoy.!!!!!.......

c25c845484e58803bc9b4634e249f02d--sexy-guys-sexy-men.jpg

I wonder if that guy would be welcome in a gay bar?

• Haha 2

So, here's today's update folks :) 

@babs609 says she's got an old sailor friend (not sure what old sailor "friend" means) who can build us a new boat in time for Jo's Lido party. I'm gonna check back with her tomorrow to see if it's happening.

Meanwhile, I had to pull @G67 off BBQ duty because I was concerned about his use of starter fluid. Boats & fire don't mix well G :54_hushed:

347bgxc.jpg

Sorry @Linda Thomas. I know you were going to run the shuttle  but I'm assigning that to G now. I'll find something else for you to take over shortly :) 

dcdjps.jpg

• Haha 5

After all the struggles to get this party organized and off the ground, we have all pulled together for a common cause and our new ship is ready and being backed out of the build-barn as I speak :) 

980x.gif

Loading of food and drink is up next so everyone get their goodies onto the dock please. 

We should be right on schedule for a huge blow-out party :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1