Joe is 5 YEARS smoke free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @joe for being 5 years smoke free.

Well done Jo-with an -E. Five years of freedom is a fantastic achievement. Thanks for popping in from time to time to check in with us and support the newbies... and of course share your amazing pictures. So surely 5 years smoke free call for a major award, maybe a Harley? Would love to know how you are celebrating.

2ds9rh.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Congratulations Joe on your FIVE Years of Freedom !

It has been swell taking this journey with you,

the million pages of chicks/sticks, your support,

and all the news about your family.

Hope you celebrate wildly !

and have a big party at Joe's House of Estrogen (Plus One).

Love,

S

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Joe rules. Can’t believe a guy from

Ohio can play the numbers game so well. Must never have shoes on to get the higher numbers correct.  I would recommend keeping ladies away. He is a panty dropper.

Good job Elvis ? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks everyone!!!!

I'm sorry that I am just acknowledging this,  I seen this earlier, but didn't have time to respond.

What was I thinking when I quit right at the holiday?... My God! It's been so hectic here this year, I can't imagine what it was like for m 5 years ago when I was going through the peak of my withdrawals !!

BUT...that's a little something for you newbies.... It had to have been a living hell, but apparently no all that consuming...not only was I able to do it, I don't really have any vivid memories of how "bad" it was! ... And for that I have all the great people of the train to thank!

This is the most diverse bunch of characters I have ever come across. But, by taking a little from each one, I was able to piece together a game plan that I was able to follow to the end! I was never one to post on the "N.O.P.E. thread, but that phrase went through my head a million times a day...and I still tell that to myself knowing the addiction isn't gone, but lying in wait! I have no craves, or any desire to smoke, but, a guy has to stay vigilant !!   

There was a time I was on this board all day, everyday..... I may have had this site set as my homepage on my computer!  My advise to any of you who are early into your quit, is to visit here often, and BECOME INVOLVED!,, even if it's just to post how you are feeling that day... By becoming involved here, it's easier to connect with others that are going through the Sam thing you are... We have all been at day one... My goal is to never quit counting...as long as my number goes up, I'm headed the right direction!... ;)

I know I should drop in more often and post, but so how life doesn't seem to want to slow down just yet.... I DO pop in , and still try to reach out and offer words of encouragement , but it is usually in the form of a PM...

Again, thanks to everyone who sent congratulations, your all th best!... And to all you ladies who are having trouble sending those naked selfies, keep trying... I am very patient ...lol..  ;):11_blush::27_sunglasses:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

^^ So many wise words in one post and so much hope for the newbies and lurkers....

5 minutes ago, joe said:

I can't imagine what it was like for m 5 years ago

.... that is the best sentence I think I have read related to a quit.... to not even have the ability to remember what it was like..... thank you so much for sharing that.