Lilly

One Week

Today I am celebrating my first week of freedom ๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

I have bought lots of great food and just plan on relaxing and enjoying the day (will obviously watch the Joel Spitzer videos for today at some point).

ย 

I thought about what reward I could give myself to mark this special day, then I realised I have already given myself the greatest gift of all .......... I quit smoking ๐Ÿ˜€

1542351571470343708335.jpg

Edited by Lilly
  • Like 7

Well done Lilly, lets make it two now. Step by step youll quit smoking. Keep at it lad.

• Like 2

Congratulations, Lilly, on regaining your Freedom.

Two weeks is a great accomplishment.

Enjoy your day and protect your beautiful quit.

ย 

• Like 2

YAY Lilly! you are through Hell week! And like stated above each week will get easier and easier with a few bad days scattered here and there. BUT we will help you past those bad days :) Have a great relaxing day, I'm super proud of you :)

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for your lovely posts โค๏ธโค๏ธ

ย 

I think I've become the equivalent of someone who makes everyone sit through millions of photos after their holiday. Didn't matter today whether the conversation was about shoes, my gorgeous lunch or the price of fish. I managed to ever so casually bring it back to my quit.

ย 

My face today

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

How I imagine their faces were when I left the room

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Great stuff, Lilly.ย  I'm really happy for you.

• Like 1

Oh Lilly,ย  you go girl.ย  You've got this now.ย ย 

You can tell the difference in your posts.ย  You have that "I've got this confidence".ย ย 

You are over the tough stuff.ย  The rest is easy.ย ย 

Dancing-Dog-Animated-GIF1.gif

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Lilly said:

Thanks everyone for your lovely posts โค๏ธโค๏ธ

ย 

I think I've become the equivalent of someone who makes everyone sit through millions of photos after their holiday. Didn't matter today whether the conversation was about shoes, my gorgeous lunch or the price of fish. I managed to ever so casually bring it back to my quit.

ย 

My face today

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

How I imagine their faces were when I left the room

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

ย 

Congratulations on one week down, Lily!ย  It's like having a new puppy or baby -- it's all you can think or talkย about and all of your real buddies and those who can relateย will be thrilled for you and happy to go along for the ride.ย  The rest will just smile politely, but that's okay, too.ย ย 

ย 

• Like 3

Thanks ladies โค๏ธโค๏ธ

ย 

Linda that dog is way too cute ๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 1

One week -- so important -- well done and enjoy the day

• Like 3

A week not smokingย (based on a pack-a-day habit):

• A day of your life saved.
  • Saving 35 USD or 27 GBD or 2 troy ounces of triple 9 fine silver (that's 10 pounds of pure silver yearly!).
  • Approximately 16 hours doing something else besides smoking.ย  ย Oh, the possibilities....
  • Like 2

Yay for you and Congrats! Rewards are soooo important!! Most important...your health!

• Like 2