Top 20 Songs of the 90's

notsmokinjo

I wonder if any of Taylor Dayne's songs will hit the top 100 or whatever? Since Taylor Swift SEEMS to be backing off FINALLY, there needs to be another Taylor to stink up the air waves.

On 11/18/2018 at 12:11 PM, reciprocity said:

If anyone mentions Dion again, I may not be able to resist jumping in with a post that would ultimately get me banned, not only from here but perhaps from the Province of Quebec as well - just sayin!!

Oh Gyod. She is basically another Barbara Streisand, Mandrell, Anne Murray, Percy Faith... She sucks.

On 11/18/2018 at 5:08 PM, c9jane29 said:

Pantera--Cowboys from Hell

Korn--ADIDAS/Freak on a Leash

Tool--Stinkfist

(If were picking our own)

The song stinkfist - is it because he broke his hand and it has been wrapped in a solid cast for a couple weeks? Why else would it stink?

On 11/20/2018 at 7:09 AM, reciprocity said:

^^^ On behalf of all Canadians, I apologize for both Morrisette and the other screaming one from Quebec. We tried to keep them local but something went horribly wrong ? 

As for the Beibs .... I heard he just got married :3_grin: That should keep him occupied for a day or two ?

The other day at work someone was on a forklift and of course that annoying beeping sound. I told someone, "It sounds like the radio edit of every Alanis Morrisette song out there".

Sadly though, Most Canadian musicians just are not real exciting at best and really bad at worst. I mean, Nickleback came from Canada. NICKELBACK!

Although if not for Canadian bands, what other music would they play in doctor's offices?

Edited by Jet Black
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jet Black said:

The song stinkfist - is it because he broke his hand and it has been wrapped in a solid cast for a couple weeks? Why else would it stink?

"Knuckle deep inside the borderline.
This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to.
Relax. Turn away".....Fisting?? 

23 hours ago, Sslip said:

#2 smells like teen spirit (this has got to be more to the Aussie taste than backstreet boys) 

#1 wonderwall

OMG and the man on the money is our Lord Sslip N Slide....

#2 Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

with the ultimate hit of the 90's going to....

#1 Wonderwall - Oasis

And the win does indeed go to the British... there's a nice bit of a change, the pom besting the yanks... ? ...... it was our charts and we only got 1 in the top 20!!!!..... how dodgy is that.... beaten in our own count down by the rest of the English speaking world.... well not quite... but we were beaten by Britain, USA, Canada and Ireland.... at least the Kiwi's didn't best us.

• Thanks 1