Saturday 17 th November 2018

Cbdave

Greetings NOPErs... today is a double dip day .... but only cos we have quite a few lads and lasses who will get a kick out of one of these... so down under in my kitchen we will be celebrating the wonder that is Make Your Own Bread Day.... as I'll be making a lovely vienna loaf and also a cheese and garlic pull apart... love making my won bread.... but 17th of November is also Take A Hike Day.... so @BKP, @Sslip, @Boo and all you others... and I know there is a whole legion of QT members who are up for it....even our own @StewieTech take a Hike today, breath the fresh air and celebrate life with smoke free lungs.

Melbourne has amazing hiking spots... cliffs, ocean trails, bush or temperate rainforests....we get it all people... Dandenong Ranges are nice (below)... but my spots the Otways...

2ms45y.jpg

NOPE .... can't wait to hike without a smoke... just need to energy levels to increase.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1