Johnny5 is 4 Years Smoke Free!!!

jillar

Congratulations Johnny on four fabulous smoke free years! You have been such a huge part of my quit and many others and I can't thank you enough for all the support you've given. You are truly a special person and I'm proud to call you my friend :) Have a great day and I hope you do something special to celebrate this milestone :)

tenor.gif

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

In honor of your 4th Smoke Free Anniversary, I arranged to have one of the forum chicks do a pole dance just for you!

Now you just need to figure out who it is.

23uso49.jpg

Congrats man! Fantastic quit and support to others as well for 4 whole years now :) 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

WooHoo @johnny5 what a fan-frickin-tastic gift you have yourself that day 4 years ago when you decided to NOPE.... I'm glad you did because you have certainly helped me on my journey with your advice and support. I am so glad to count you among my quit support crew. Thanks so much for still hanging around for us newbies and paying it forward every day. Even when your advice is not for me I always get something out of it. Soooo.... congratulations on your wonderful quit and do something super special to spoil yourself because you certainly deserve it.

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@johnny5 Thank you for your guidance and encouragement...you are a inspiration and a great mentor. I enjoy your outlook on the quit life ? thanks for all you do here; we all really appreciate you!!

Now, it's time to pa-har-tay!!m7qp03.gif

Put a little pep in your step today, friend! 4 years is a great achievement! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Congrats, Johnny5! Four years....you provide so much support to all...hope you celebrate and reward yourself big-time on this milestone! Now I know Saz posted a CB video already....I know you won't mind another! Hope you like it! ?

• Like 4

CONGRATULATIONS Johnny on your 4 years smoke free!!

Thanks for all the time you have taken to pay it forward, the celebrations you once posted and still do. You always make sure nobody is overlooked when it comes to congratulating, welcoming and helping someone quit smoking. 

I hope you are doing something special this weekend to celebrate.

image.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1