An account here calms me down , so can i please keep this account ?

Sunshine59

I got banned twice for trolling like activity , no warnings , nothing

I was not even sure why i was banned 2 times without any reasons

The other reason is i searched really hard but i could not find any smoke quitting related forums .

I have a request , Can i please keep this one account for myself ?

I am not trolling , its probably some communication issue as English is not my first language .

Redemption you were not banned from the previous one....your post had to be Approved before they were published.  Once marylandquitter comes back on he will once again do the same to this account you can still keep the account you can read,  you can watch the videos you can post but your posts will need approval. Please stop making new accounts...if you continue to do this, your IP address will be banned completely.  Also if you feel you need to Write something down.. Because it keeps you Calm...please use the blog that’s what it’s there for. 

If there is a miscommunication why don't you just write a blog here, like someone else suggested. I know you said you like to write. So if you write the blog, you can write but it won't disrupt the board. 

But mostly what I advise you to do is read. Read everything on this forum. There is so much useful information which is far more formative than posting. 

Thanks for the quick reply babs609

I have no idea why everyone can post freely and i am on a special moderation .

I am not an agent of any cigarette company

Is it because my posts looks silly ?

1 minute ago, WeegieWoman said:

If there is a miscommunication why don't you just write a blog here, like someone else suggested. I know you said you like to write. So if you write the blog, you can write but it won't disrupt the board. 

But mostly what I advise you to do is read. Read everything on this forum. There is so much useful information which is far more formative than posting. 

I have read a lot and made lot of improvements WeegieWoman , but i would like to be a part of the discussions too

Redemption 3 ...

You know why you were banned ,it has been explained to you twice...

If you are serious about quitting ...you would not have needed 5 accounts...most people here quit with one...

Babs and Weegiewoman have both given you advice ,for you to post ...but you still don't seem happy with that...

Sure i will use the blog ,

But please don't ban this account .

Because i love reading the posts here .

I can stay away for a year from the discussions , no problems

Its probably because my posts looked too silly .

That wont happen again

Edited by redemption3
  • Like 1

I am taking a day off from work tomorrow in the hopes of not getting this account banned

I need some rest

Also , i need to focus on something

Need a bit of extra time for myself

I really hope i can keep this account .

This feels very important for me right now

Like a life or death situation

Repeating a particular activity, even if only with the imagination, wires it more securely into the brain. Thus each attempt at self-discipline is worthwhile. There’s no such thing as failure unless one actually gives up and stops trying. Every attempt at self-discipline is a step towards accomplishing it. Even just thinking about it is a step in the right direction.

9 hours ago, redemption3 said:

I have read a lot and made lot of improvements WeegieWoman , but i would like to be a part of the discussions too

That’s just it. When you post, it isn’t part of any discussion. You just blurt things out randomly and make posts. That’s what the blog is for. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, redemption3 said:

I got banned twice for trolling like activity , no warnings , nothing

I was not even sure why i was banned 2 times without any reasons

The other reason is i searched really hard but i could not find any smoke quitting related forums .

I have a request , Can i please keep this one account for myself ?

I am not trolling , its probably some communication issue as English is not my first language .

I placed your previous account(s) on post restriction which means a moderator or myself would have to approve any content before it's posted.  There never was anything waiting to be approved from any of your accounts as not only did I frequently check, but I also get email alerts if there is any content waiting for approval.

You were told more than once about the duplicate accounts.  This will be the last account; start another and you'll no longer be allowed to post here.  When you post random thoughts they go to the top of the page which causes other members' topics to be pushed down further.  Using the free blogging feature for this sort of content is best (I see you've started using it) but you can also create ONE thread to post some of your random thoughts, so long as they're smoking related or relevant to whichever board you're posting it on.  This way, there won't be 10 threads all created by you which tend to drown out threads started by other members.

If I see this happening, I'll simply delete them because nobody has the time to keep explaining rules and proper posting etiquette in a support group.  It's kind of along the same lines of having a dinner and interrupting friends or not letting them talk and taking over the conversation.

By all means, keep using the blog you created which can serve as a diary of sorts which can be very useful in your quit journey.  Feel free to blog all day/night if you wish.  ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for all the replies bakon ,babs609 , WeegieWoman ,MarylandQuitter

Thanks for letting me keep this account  .

Sometimes there are lots of things in my mind and it makes more sense when i write it down or discuss with other people

Anyway i will do one thing , i will continue to use the blog

That way i can at least write down all the important points

I saw this on your blog:

"And i love this discussion group

I want to contribute something good to this forum"

It made me think you should head over to the celebrations page and help cheer everyone on! It feels so good to see someone you've been on board with make their milestones and it helps keep the excitement in your own quit (when you start feeling dull)

It might spark a little jealousy at first because it will seem like everyone is farther along than you, but it will motivate you to keep your own quit so you can see Jo post your one month soon! 

• Like 2

Thanks c9jane29 ,

I will try to do that , i think the only rule for me right now is that i should not make a lot of unnecessary threads

I think i can still post in other peoples thread , i guess all i need to do is to stay on topic

Right now i am trying to learn more about the relaxation techniques one can practice in daily life .

I wish i could get a book on that

• Like 2

I am almost impressed that someone got put on moderation. I thought *I* was bad with some of my posts. What could one possibly do to get put on moderation?

Well not my business.

So Redemption3, I was wondering then what your other account names were?

But something more important - regardless of this or that account on here, you have GOT to hang onto your smoking quit! It is hard at first but before you know it, weeks and then months have passed. Oh there is temptation and craves now and then but you cannot give in.

• Like 1

Wait i dont remember redemption1 and redemption 2...what naughty things have you been up to? Just curious. Anyway, you're more than welcome. Stick around, this is the friendlist forum you will ever find. And you can quit the smokes while having some fun.

@Jet Black

My other two accounts where , pottanramu (shaolinmonk) and merryxmas , lol

Anyway ...

It is the my 6th day without smoking

I have conquered a lot of my bad habits

Now i know the timings well when i feel like smoking the most , its those dull out of focus times i feel like smoking .

But when i give it some time and do nothing it goes away too

I remember smoking whenever i felt like i lost focus .

I thought smoking helped me to focus suddenly .

Anyway nowadays i am doing alright without smoking ...

@StewieTech

Thanks for the continuous support

I am doing great , i feel a lot more relaxed these days without my smoking habit .I do not have to worry about the toxins that is going inside my body anymore ...

“Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. Full effort is full victory.”

― Mahatma Gandhi

• Like 1

@StewieTech

I think my account was more like on moderation

Because some members thought i was trolling .

I have no idea why that impression

Anyway this is a new account , i think i might have conquered this smoking habit .

I have been feeling good too since the past few days without any cigarettes

Thanks to all the people who have understood my situations and supported me

@Lilly

Thanks for the reply Lilly

I feel a lot more fresh at work , my face and my skin feels better too , lol

I don't know why sometimes i feel like ruining it again .

I have made chewing nicotine gums a habit

Therefore easily fighting the cravings