Saturday 10th November 2018

Whispers

Good Morning NOPErs... today the Aussie calendar has nothing to offer, the UN calendar is bare but the US give us the 49th Birthday for Sesame Street which shares its birthday with the Marine Corps who today will turn 243! So weather you watch a re-run of sesame street or spend  a moment thinking about those given their time and lives to serve just make sure you remember to NOPE.... today is also Forget Me Not Day... a day where American's are asked to remember the sacrafices of mind, body and spirit returned service men and women have made, to not forget them. 

2m6d36.jpg

NOPE... cos nothing controls me but me.

• Like 10

4 hours ago, RhinoDragon said:

MLMR.. Wheres your little man gone he was cool ?

... my little man? You mean that robot? Cool you noticed. I started a new series, mist in the forrest ?. But then I had a few 'who am I kidding with this' days and just kept it at nope.. might just start with a new theme tomorrow ?

• Like 10