WeegieWoman is 1 Year Smoke Free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @WeegieWoman for being 1 year smoke free!

Well done Weegie on officially being an old pharte! You have handled the whole quit process with a class and a grace that has been an inspiration to many of us coming behind you. Thank you so much for all the support you offer around the boards in both the serious and social threads. So sit back, grab a drink (or 10) and lets toast your first year of freedom,

Here's tae us
Wha's like us
Damn few,
And they're a' deid
Mair's the pity!

Sláinte!

Fireworks-gif.gif

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

@WeegieWoman 1 year is huge!!!

Congratulations, you deserve the accolades for the determination and persistence you've shown to beat the habit for an entire year.

Wowzers.

And you're amazing around the forums, thank you for the support and love you share.

I shall be toasting you tonight, hope you are celebrating too.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

latest?cb=20180731161803

Well bloody done you frickin ripper rooney..... omg how awesome does it feel to be one year free? You have been there in my corner from the very start of my quit forum life... your support and friendship is a massive part of my quit. You have had me laughing so much a nearly did a flippin Doreen and pissed me pants... you've posted words of support that have touched so deep they made me cry... you me mate, me friend, are one of the single best things this quit has given me. So thank you so very much for just being you, just the way you are, nothing needs improving or changing cos you are a frickin smoke free Weegie Wonder Woman and anyone who thinks otherwise is a frickin mug.

Well done Weegie, you have an amazing quit that you are going to wear for life.... you have been paying it back from day one with your support of other... with the laughs you give and with the distraction you provide in the games.... to my IRL friend who one day I will share a meal with and a drink.... you are a legend, so proud and honoured to have shared this past year with you.

I made some spesh Glasgow themed cake pops for the party....

%252321.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Welcome to the wonderful Lido Deck...grab a chair and a wee dram and watch the show...

Thank you for all the fun ,the support...your friendship....

Enjoy the day !!!...and all the fun ..

I've asked a few pals to do a turn for you ...but I have to  offer my opoligies...one of them got a bit too excited..

Feb 7.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Fantastic Weegie! It has been a year since you quit smoking. I know you have been eager to hit this milestone, and I am so happy for you. It has been great sharing this past year with you. Congratulations on a job so very well done.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations weegie woman on becoming an old pharte! I'm thrilled for you and have loved watching and being a part of your journey. You are supportive and funny and I'm happy to be your friend. So have a great day, celebrate you and welcome aboard the lido deck ?

9rYk.gif

Edited by jillar
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Whoop whoop Weegie... what a belter you've gone and done it.. ya auld pharte.. ?

It's  been fantastic to spent this past year with you and watch you forge your quit and keeping me and many others in stitches on the game boards whilst also jumping in with advice where needed.. That's what this place is all about.. 

We luv ya weeg.. and all the gang are here to celebrate with you...imageproxy.jpeg.bae89f7397b51f41cbdcf52eee7df40c.jpeg

But hen ... you need tae cool the beans?

a1e6071ad5628b2974850f228f146eed.jpg.9991b4c3fe5e223214f4f25131483f85.jpg

You can take the girl outta Glasgow but you can't take Glasgow outta the girl..??

Edited by Wee fluffy me
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Congratulations, Weeg, on your first YEAR of Freedom.

Thank you for all you do here,

you are a real pleasure to have around

and I am so happy to call you friend.

Please be extra good to yourself today and I raise a toast to your second year of freedom !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1