November Role Call.... who's here???

notsmokinjo

7 minutes ago, Parsley said:

Here....by a thread though the last few days...

?  been feeling a dark cloud around here lately...a few people have been down. Post if you need us Parsley! We are your support system...don't hang by a thread...grab a rope and we'll pull you up!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, catlover said:

This looks amazing, where is it?

This particular beach is in Hatteras  N.C. We take a trip at least once a year to the OBX (Outer Banks). 

the house we have reserved for this spring  is in Kitty Hawk N.C.

https://www.joelambjr.com/booking/sea-scout/101#t-overview

we have never stayed this far North, but since we are going in the off season,we thought it would be a good time to try it... it won’t have any crowds but will put us closer to restaurants and things... we like the seclusion of the Southern Beaches (Rodanthe to Hatteras)

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, reciprocity said:

Still here :) 

212wwnt.jpg

Hows the house painting going?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyi-30HAvUL5zb-R8fLi8

1 hour ago, Doreensfree said:

Stealing my thunder ..that's OK...stealing my Boo Boo...is a no no..!!!! Lol...

I've got my hands full with my Pork Chop... you can have your Boo Boo all to yourself... although I might be interested in stealing that little cutie Cash. Hey and as an after thought, just cos I'm an Aussie doesn't mean I steal shit... just wanted to be clear the prison was closed down over a100 years ago ?

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4