Martian5 is 10 Months Smoke Free

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Martian5 for being 10 month's smoke free.

Well Done M5 on having a double figure quit! It is out of this world getting to share this journey with you. Thanks also for all the support you offer around the boards you always seem to have the right words regardless of the situation, you must be using the Iridium Q-39 Reactive Modulator for good. Ten months is such a big milestone so you better make sure you do something special to celebrate.

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Fantastic M5! I've watched your quit grow more and more steady every day since you first came aboard the train back in January. You've put in the work and paid your dues and now you're 10 Months smoke free :) How great is that?

Now, don't get too excited about the double digit thing though. You know at our age, double isn't always a good thing.

Like trying double-dutch skip rope for instance. I wouldn't decide to try that if I were you :15_yum:

rvlsv9.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1