Linda Thomas is 3 months smoke free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Linda Thomas for being smoke free for 3 months!

Well done Linda on QTK through 3 months where life has through stress and hurdles at you. It is such an honour to share your journey towards freedom. You are now 1/4 of the way through your first year, this is a big deal... every day is a big deal. Thank you for your excellent stick finding skills and for all the support you offer to others. I know you probably don't feel like celebrating today but you need to recognise your hard work and give yourself a reward to rewire yet another one of those receptors. Maybe visit the lake again with a nice hot coffee (or hot chocolate) and just pause and think back to your first post here and how much you have grown with each day you are smoke free.

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Sending hugs and kisses on this milestone day Linda....

Couldn't let it pass ,without telling how Amazing you are....3 months is wonderful....

So happy you found this place...it wouldn't be the same without you...

Be kind to yourself ...

Hugs xxx

l46CmJQtZJS1y07ss.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hip hooray!! Linda Thomas is a 3 month winner today!! 

Do something nice for yourself! Get your nails done, find a sales rack and buy something pretty, donate your old coats to a coat closet...anything that puts a smile on your face :) You've earned it!

Congratulations!!

2ceg0lg.gif

(Let's go find that hypnotists house and egg it? )

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Great Job on reaching the 3 month smoke free mark Linda! That's really something to be proud of. We all have different struggles early on in our quits and you've had your as well but the fabulous news is you found your way through those days and have arrived at the 1/4 year mark in your quit :) Be sure to celebrate in some way that's special to you.

a40orp.jpg

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations, Linda on your Three Months of Freedom.

You have had quantum leaps in yourself during these months

and this makes me so happy.

All of us have experienced varying degrees of personal change, a boost of self confidence

and I know you are really swinging with all of this.  Yay.

Take some time for yourself and give yourself a great reward,

especially during this time for you, personally.

You Quit smoking.

Sending lots of love and care.

S

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congrats, Linda! You got through the toughest 3 months like a champ and will get even stronger every day....can you feel it? Celebrate and reward yourself! Cheers! ?

image.png.69fadedf94acb7f54f7f52fa15fedfc2.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

^^ OMG @Linda Thomas I was just going to look for this exact song so I could post it on @MLMR's quit thread.... because this is my anthem when the chips are down... Love this song.

Me too and at this point in my life I feel like "I AM WOMAN".  Of course I would not be here without all of you!

You can share it because she deserves it too.  

Edited by Linda Thomas
  • Like 3