Notsmokinjo is 11 Months Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Congratulations @notsmokinjo on 11 months smoke free! You are such a delight to all of us and I hope you know how much we love our crazy kangaroo/boobie bird :) Kick back and make today all about you as you prepare to become an old pharte in just one short month! Xoxo

500_F_140641467_4SYAwzXoAMQruCKCFyWyt5of

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Congrats, Jo! 11 months.... one more and you hit the deck!!! 

s-d897f53ce49061697855f10c82b12404a2aa41

You are doing an incredible job with your quit...and keeping the rest of us on the straight and narrow, too!

Always look forward to your wit and wisdom here on the QT...that's if I can understand the Aussie slang..lol. ?

image.thumb.png.db65ebf7e62fa9600a26dc7feb898f38.png

Cheers! ?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

What !!!!....11 months already...good grief ..you are flying with  your quit...the Lido Deck is in your sights ...

We are so lucky !!!..you took your seat on this Train..carnt imagine this place without you...you do so much for us all...soooooo I want to send you something cute...

Oh !!!...ya OK..the puppies are OK too...

154808.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Wow! Our resident loony Boobie Bird is only 1 month away from stepping over the threshold of the Lido Deck. Congratulations Jo! I can see your ship coming full steam ahead with nothing but clear sailing over the next month.

ekotqx.jpg

So, this is your last chance to celebrate a monthly Anni before the grand 1 year mark so be sure to celebrate this 11 month mark loud and proud!!

nnwosj.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Thanks one and all... love that I found the train to keep my quit on its tracks. Will do a proper thank you later but heading out the door to get to a farm hopefully in time to see an Alpaca be born. :D

Loved @Boo's liddle fact.... I live on the Werribee Plains which is part of the Western Volcanic Plains... but yep all of the 60+ volcanos on the plains are either extinct and dormant and have been out of business for over 350 million years or more... best extinct volcanos to visit though are the ones in Mount Gambier, Blue Lake is spectacular... so for a Victorian to be pointing your to SA for anything it must be semi decent.... I am sure the other states have extinct Volcanos but I really only care about my state :D (waiting for one of the other Aussies to pop in and rouse me victorian inferiority complex and ego isse ;) ).... but extinct volcanos are awesome to go diving in... they have all these little side chambers and caves to explore...if you can handle tight spaces... I have enjoyed cave diving in old volcanos just as much if not more than sea dives... so add that to the list of things to do once you get your dive ticket.

• Like 9

Well done buttocks, really proud of you. You are one nail away from that sweet lido deck. You did it girl, you sweet sweet girl. Celebrate, and please, keep the commitment until the grave. :)

Edited by MrTitWank
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

extinct volcanos are awesome to go diving in... they have all these little side chambers and caves to explore...if you can handle tight spaces... I have enjoyed cave diving in old volcanos just as much if not more than sea dives... so add that to the list of things to do once you get your dive ticket.

If I get certified to become a diver, I think I will stick with open water diving for a while.

Back when I was 19, I got trapped in a kayak.  A nasty hydraulic pulled me into an undercut rock.  I was upside down and at a weird angle and couldn't release my spray skirt to get out of the boat.  And that boys and girls is the story of when Boo became a whitewater canoe guy.

I also recently listened to MMA fighter Donald Cerrone's story of cave diving gone wrong on Joe Rogan's podcast.

Between my own too close for comfort experience and one of the most riveting near-death stories I have ever heard...I'm a little gunshy when it comes to the idea of underwater caves.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Wow, ... only.... 11 months?! Honestly, you sound so much more experienced than that, in quitting! Well, well done, congratulations!! Proud of you for making your quit work like you do and for carrying it with pride. Love your story telling and your humor,  Im sure they helped you a great deal the past 11 (woohooo!!!!) months :)  

tenor-2.gif

Edited by MLMR
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations on your Eleven Months of Freedom, Jo.

You are a shining example of how to quit and keep a quit, no matter what.

Thank you for your huge contribution here.  You really make a difference.

Now, it is time for us to get ready for that party next month,

cuz, you know there's going to be some rockin' done.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wow Jo, congratulations. You're amazing. To have gone through what you have, and still stuck to your quit, that's a special kind of gumption that's quite rare nowadays.

Also, you're the light of this forum. Words cannot be enough, however thank you is just the beginning...Thanks a bunch Jo :)

We love you!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1