Cader28

Wanted to check in with you @Cader28! You still feeling good? Remember to give yourself a break; especially early in your quit so you don't become overwhelmed. Eat small snacks to get you blood sugar up and reward yourself!! Have chocolate cake for breakfast, paint your nails, buy fresh socks...just for you because you deserve it!!

• Like 5

C9jane29

I'm feeling pretty good I must say. I've been chewing on gum and recently just bought biltong to snack on? ooh I would love some chocolate but I'm allergic to it!(since I was 16) 

Thank you for the check up!! Means a lot? 

On 10/27/2018 at 10:37 AM, Wee fluffy me said:

Hellooo just wanted to say welcome and congrats on your pitter patter of tiny feet?

Thank you so much?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

Wat to go Cader...so glad to hear you and the little one are OK...

I have to confess I had not Google biltong....never heard of it

Its just dried beef in a bag D,  bit of seasoning and they charge about £4/5 for it!!!

Ive a friend in south Africa, they eat it like we eat crsips lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cader28 said:

I'm feeling pretty good I must say. I've been chewing on gum and recently just bought biltong to snack on? ooh I would love some chocolate but I'm allergic to it!(since I was 16

Thank you for the check up!! Means a lot? 

Good to hear from you @Cader28 !! Even better that you are still rocking that quit!

qo6syc.gif

You find the rewards that are right for you because you know the best what makes you happy...I also like to encourage people to try new things because the non-smoking you might like things that you didn't as a smoker.

Enjoy the freedom! Breath it in deep...life is good in the non-smoking section? 

(My youngest is allergic to dairy so I feel you on the chocolate?)

• Like 2

I missed this thread over the weekend.  So a belated welcome aboard Cader.

Congratulations on the baby and making a great decision to take back your life from the cigarettes.

Trust the process and enjoy the ride.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RhinoDragon said:

Its just dried beef in a bag D,  bit of seasoning and they charge about £4/5 for it!!!

Ive a friend in south Africa, they eat it like we eat crsips lol.

Thanks R !!!....mmmm....not sure...expensive ..I think I will pass...and eat Pringles ....

2 hours ago, Cader28 said:

Good Day everyone,

This week has been so good, haven't craved once? hoping it stays that way.

Thank you all once again...!!  ?

I am so glad you are having a good week.

Gather all this power for yourself and save it for the times when a craving might hit.

Stand Strong with your NOPE, Cader28.  You quit smoking !

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cader28 said:

Good Day everyone,

This week has been so good, haven't craved once? hoping it stays that way.

Thank you all once again...!!  ?

Love it!! Don't even give it the power of being a "crave"...they are just memories of a life left behind. Nothing lost, nothing worth going back to find...just on to a new wonderful smoke-free life for you and your growing family.

You will never regret it!

• Like 1