Things you have never done / seen...

Doreensfree

30 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

I've never drank whiskey ...don't like the smell

36 minutes ago, Wee fluffy me said:

have never had piercings other than my ears..

57 minutes ago, c9jane29 said:

Oop...never bungee jumped either.?<span>

Me neither.  I told you my only vice was smoking and now that darn stick of the day.

I do have facebook but only because it has kept me connected to my grandchildren and many of the children that rode my schoolbus.  I have so enjoyed watching them grow up and successfully grow into life.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, WeegieWoman said:

They were talking about this on the radio when I was driving home. Maybe someone can enlighten me as to what it is....

I've never seen/watched a 'podcast'

What the hell is a podcast lol 

Weegie:  I think of them simply as recorded shows that you can download from the internet to your electronic devices like phone, tablet, iPod, computer, etc. For example, I listen to News Hour from the BBC World Service, but I don't listen to it from the live broadcast. I download it to my phone and listen to it when I have the time. I can download the podcast of it on demand or I can subscribe to it and each episode will automatically download to my phone when it becomes available. Originally the term was a combination of the term broadcast and the term iPod.

• Thanks 5

I've never seen "The Wizard of Oz" in its entirety.  I've seen clips.  I'm aware of the general plot of the movie.  I just never sat down and watched it from beginning to end.

I've never been scuba diving.  I watch those nature documentaries and say to myself: "I'm going to get certified and start diving!"  I have been snorkeling, but the diving thing still hasn't happened.

I've never done karaoke...and I don't intend to.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2