Giveintowin is 1 YEAR Smoke Free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Giveintowin for being smoke free for one year!

Well done and welcome to the Lido Deck. What an amazing gift you have given yourself with all your hard work. Despite the hurdles and stress life has thrown at you over the past 12 months you have kept to you promise of NOPE and protected and held your quit. When you have needed you have SOS'd... one of the smartest things any quitter can do... and you have ridden it out. You are brilliant. SO sit back and relax as we all raise a glass and toast, 1 year achieved and in the words of a wise old Sydney sider (Aurtur Stace) make it count for ....

nyeeternity_gallery__600x395.jpg

ok and because one year is so frickin awesome here are some fireworks to kick off your festivities...

img_0?20150422105727

• Like 8

Wait a sec... better make this a real frickin party... me cobber will require a class event... and it aint a party till this plate comes out....

fairy-bread.jpg

Well frickin done mate... you did  a bloody good job gettin through ya first year quit. For cryin out load I defo ave to keep me quit now, can't be beaten by frickin NSW. Thanks for leadin the way chook.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 4

Wow, congrats GITW, one year, phewnomenal...

I hope you celebrated in style and your welcome party on the Lido Deck was top class (I'm sure it must've been, considering the organisers are top notch :p)

Kudos and congratulations once again.

• Like 2

Wow. Thanks so much guys. 

I am so happy to have made it to the lido deck. It has certainly been an interesting year. 

I dint take my quit for granted. Even yesterday I smelt someone’s cigarette smoke and thought how easy it still would be to blow my quit. 

I previously had had quit for a year and bummed a cigarette off a removalist when I was moving house. That blew that quit and it was around 5 years later before I was able to quit this time. 

One year ear is a time to celebrate but also reflect on the big picture (how important it is to quit) and the small picture (the way to do this is to not have one). 

Thanks for for the beautiful messages. Without the people here, I don’t know if my quit would have survived. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...