Very very very.....

I Got This (T)

Very tired. Soooooo extremely tired. I got good sleep last night, but after I woke up I napped off and on until noon and have been lounging around ever since. I don't remember being this exhausted in my last quit attempts ( I have had 2... One lasted a couple of months and the other a couple of days.) On the bright side cravings have been minimal today, probably because I'm so freaking tired and getting my happy ass up to go outside is waaaaaaaay too much work.

• Like 2

That does sound strange, in that you say you got a good sleep and all. I do remember feeling very tired every day in the early days of my quit but I always assumed it was because mentally I was fighting the early quit symptoms so hard each day that it just wore me out. That and I just wanted to be asleep as often as possible because it made the craving for a smoke go away for awhile :)  As with all quit symptoms, I'm sure this too will pass but yes, it's annoying when you need to get stuff done, go to work etc. and you're dog-tired ? 

• Like 3

It might not be quit related.... worst symptom of first trimester is fatigue.. your not up the duff are ya? 

Seriously though, it seems to be a pretty even split with quitters they are either very fatigued when they first quit or they have quit insomnia and cant sleep for want of trying. Give it a couple of weeks and if its not improving I'd see ya doc just to make sure all is good.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

It might not be quit related.... worst symptom of first trimester is fatigue.. your not up the duff are ya? 

Seriously though, it seems to be a pretty even split with quitters they are either very fatigued when they first quit or they have quit insomnia and cant sleep for want of trying. Give it a couple of weeks and if its not improving I'd see ya doc just to make sure all is good.

Definitely not pregnant..... hubby is fixed and Aunt Flow just phoned and said she'll be here in a few days for a visit.

• Haha 1