Free insults

bakon

Boo is proof that the gene pool needs a lifeguard.

Jillar is so stupid she thinks Tiger Woods is a forest in India.

Bakon is so dumb, he needs twice as much sense just to be a half-wit.

Edited by c9jane29
  • Haha 4

Bakon had a rough morning.  Told his wife: "I look in the mirror and all I see is a fat, ugly, old loser."  And she says: "On the bright side, your eyesight is damn near perfect!"

In her younger days, Jillar was often reported as a lost child.  Her parents knew all the good hiding spots.

It's hard for me to insult Jane.  I only recently met her.  And now, I envy those people who have never met her.

• Haha 3

Boo- your best chance of being laid is to crawl up a chicken's butt and wait....

Jane- if laughter is the best medicine your face must be curing the world

Bakon- I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance

Edited by jillar
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1