Tammy is 4 Months Smoke Free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Tammy for being 4 months smoke free.

Well done Tammy 4 months is such a good start to your quit. You have worked so hard to keep your quit despite all the stress life throws our way. You should be so proud of your achievement. It is so much fun sharing your quit journey with you... so may your light keep outshining your dark. Make sure you do something special to celebrate as well because rewards are important.

numero-4.gif?w=840

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations on your Four Months of Freedom, Tammy !

Hope you have spectacular celebrations and

reward yourself copiously.

Thank you so much for being here.

Your support helps keep all of us 

Smoke Free.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great work Tammy! You're a third of the way to the Lido already :) 

You've always been a steady contributor here as well as doing a great job crafting your own quit.

Celebrate your new milestone today ...... 4 thumbs up Tammy!

200w.webp?cid=3640f6095bcb388352376f7155

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The moment I logged in today, I was searching for this post, and man did this legitimately light my day up :)

Thank you each and every one of you, people a million miles away, who've helped me through some weird days and supported me throughout my quit. Very honestly, I feel quite close to this forum than I've felt with some people in my life. 

The unceasing support and camaraderie is only upped by the level of positivity that I see here. It's so so awesome to get to 4 months. 

I did have a fabulous Saturday, as I spent that with my mum (her belated birthday celebration) , we watched a movie, she shopped (using my card:P) and then we had a nice meal. So it was an amazing day. 

She doesn't know I used to smoke (since I only smoked at work) and only when she wasn't in the house, then at home, but I was certainly conscious of the milestone and celebrated it nonetheless.

The old nico demon keeps calling out now and then, in fact mostly in happy times just nudging me and say saying, just one, with that drink, just like the old times...

Well no sirree, I am not going back to the old times, because that was the old me...the new me doesn't smoke, not one puff ever!!! Thank you once again my QT family...I wouldn't have gotten here without the support of all of you.

Edited by Tammy
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Doreensfree said:

How did I miss this .!!!!

Our chicklette.... You have smashed this 4 months....I'm so happy for you...and so glad you found this wonderful little family...

Congratulations....

1xke35aIY7sCq2vPZ9.gif

That is one kickass GIF Doreen, thank you :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1