d2e8b8 is 2 years smoke free

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @d2e8b8 for being smoke free for 2 whole years.

Well done, and with all the excitement of other festivities on the Lido Deck we didn't forget you.... your new recliner has arrived and been set up so take a seat, pop your legs up and enjoy the toasts.

It would be great to hear how you celebrated your 2nd anniversary, anything exciting planned? Some special reward for 2 years of freedom?

giphy.gif

• Like 7

What a brilliant amount of time, two years. Congrats! 

Thanks for commenting now and then on my writings. It is of such value, to be supported by people who've been there and have a solid and trustworthy approach. 

I whish you many smokefree years to come!

• Like 2

Thanks so much, everyone!  

Didn't do much celebration really.  Just waiting for the knee to heal enough so I can resume training for marathon (which is a BIG deal for someone who smoked almost 40yrs).

The seat and the ship look attractive :).  Coming, coming ...

I've received help from others before me and am happy to pay it forward.  Us quitters are the only ones who truly understand what others are going through.

Thanks again, everyone!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1