Sslip is 9 Months Smoke Free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Sslip for being 9 months smoke free.

Well done to the last of our January boys, but not the last of our January crew. What a great quit you have going and the rewards are starting to pile up, overseas jaunts to Hungry and Malta and at the end of the month off on your big Grand Canyon adventure. What wonderful ways to celebrate your freedom and one of our true heros who is doing it with a house full of smokers and vapors. Thanks for all you give back to everyone on the boards with your support in the serious threads and in the fun ones. It is a pleasure being able to share this journey with you. So its been a bit more than the usual 6-12 weeks for an update thread, no pressure. NOW... sit back, have a coldie and enjoy your 75%er celebration... yep that's right, 3/4 of the way to the lido deck and your first full year of smoke freedom.

numtums_animation_by_sykosan-d4r4wle.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Wow, to me 9 months is such a loooong time! Congratulations on your achievement. Only three more to go and you'll be welcomed to the lido deck! (Don't know what that is, I keep reading about that, and thought,  let's just throw it in and find out). 

I oredered you a very energetic band, enjoy!

tenor-4.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Great Job Sslip! 3/4 of the way to that Lido Deck and only a month away from double digits.

Now that's something to get excited about!

source.gif

Keep up the great work my friend :) 

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My my... is it that time already Slippy....!!

Whoop whoop.. Congrats on 9 brilliant months smoke free celebrating-smiley-emoticon.gif

What a fantastic achievement and you have even better to come cos you're moving into double figures and will have the Lido in sight  ?

I know how you like your speedy car racing thingys... Sooooooooooo...

20181009_193423.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1