Go to account settings, it's that little arrow next to your name. Then you'll see notification settings on the right side of the account settings page. Click on that and you'll find it :) 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I can get to notification settings but there's no option to switch messenger back on. 

Jillar would you mind sending me a test PM to see if it goes through. 

I can't send you a pm since you haven't re enabled your messenger. Once you get to Notification settings, scroll down and you'll see messenger. Try this, do you see the little envelope next to notifications? Click on where it says go to inbox and scroll down and on the left side it will say enable my messenger. That should do the trick :) 

• Like 1

I don't have the option to enable messenger. Maybe it's because I'm on a phone and the option is only available on a computer. I don't have a computer but will go into the library this week and use one there to check. 

Thanks for all your help Jillar. 

3 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I don't have the option to enable messenger. Maybe it's because I'm on a phone and the option is only available on a computer. I don't have a computer but will go into the library this week and use one there to check. 

Thanks for all your help Jillar. 

You can switch to desktop site from your phone Lily. Just go to the address bar and on the right there will be dots, click on that and then click desktop site. 

• Like 1