Time to go - Best Wishes to All

Markus

To all,

I don't know how to handle leaving all of the friends I have made here and those who came over from the other site.

I don't want to flounce out of here, I have always hated that.

But, it is essential that I go live my non-smoking life now as it is meant to be. 

6 plus years is a long time on these boards. I hope you can understand that.

Please keep the quit, MQ has a great site here and some great staff members

who are special friends to me, and who have helped grow this place.

Best to you all and continued success with this venture. :)

Markus

• Like 3

I'm sorry to read this. I have enjoyed your writing, always. However, each of us must live the life we've chosen and if your path is away after 6 years, then I will consider myself lucky to have read your wisdom before you go. Enjoy your life Markus, genuinely best wishes for your future and fingers crossed for your wife finding your strength one day soon. x

• Like 1

Sad to see you go :(, you remind me of Mr Miyagi (karake kid) of the stop smoking world.

Good for you though, things to do...things to see...life to live. Hope you have a wonderful time and have many projects to keep you happy xx

• Like 1

I'm very sad to see you leave Markus, but I too understand. 

I have thoroughly enjoyed your words of encouragement and wisdom.

You've been an incredible asset to these boards.

Congrats on your 6 years of non-smoking bliss. :) Take care. 

• Like 1

Hi Marcus I understand that you feel it is your time - 6 years is a long time!

My only regret is that I wasn't able to get to know you better... I really respect you and I will miss you.

Drop by just to check in from time to time if you are able.

Enjoy your smoke free life - you earned it :)

• Like 2

Oh, this makes me sad because i'm selfish and i don't want you to leve, .... but i understand you can't stay here forever holding our hand(s).. I wish you all the best, thank you for all your support and wisdom.... i promise you Markus, i will do my best to be "Forever Vigilant".... (((Hugs)))

Damned Markus, I was just getting to know you, and now you're going away. I am sad, but happy for you on your new venture.

Please don't be a stranger, you are welcome here any time, and I like surprises.

I anticipate that you will say hello from time to time.