Jet Black is 1 YEAR Smoke Free

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Jet Black for being 1 year smoke free.

Well Done JB and welcome to the Lido Deck. Reaching that first year of freedom is a huge achievement. You have visited most of the firsts you are likely to without those disgusting smokes. So sit back, relax and celebrate being a non-smoker for one whole year.

338ec5a6964c3cb1778b4ad6dc4da88e.gif

• Like 4

Hey @Jet Black 1 whole year of staying quit, awe-frikkin-some...

Thank you for your support and encouragement on the forums, and yes, have fun on the LD

Hope you've gifted yourself something special, since the efforts you've put in this year deserve a treat.

• Like 2

Jet Black you made it the Lido deck, that is just awesome.  I remember when I first quit you were at your 3 month mark and being a bit shaky on your quit.  Your post then helped me prepare and get through the first weeks of my quit due to your reaching out here and your perseverance (thanks for that).  Congrats and party heavy on the lido deck and make sure you reward yourself well!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Huge congrats JB for making it over all the hurdles that this addiction throws at us. Not everyone is successful, as you well know so, it's a big deal when someone makes it to the 1 year mark. Hope you celebrated in some way that was truly meaningful to you :) Sit back and catch a few rays on the Lido Deck now as you have earned it :) 

ji019z.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah I know, I’m a couple days late. 

But I didn’t wanna let it go and not congratulate you. A year is huge. I remember when I first quit you were right at your three-month mark worried because your cravings were worse then they were earlier in your quit.  Now look at you, a year in and you’re still smoke-free. That’s fabulous, absolutely  fabulous! 

Looking forward to another year of reading you’re  posts.

Congratulations JB !

• Like 1

Thank you everyone.

I wish I were somewhere like the photo Reciprocity posted. The weather around here is STILL warm enough to be by the pool.

The only disturbing thing about being a year quit is realizing the past year flew by. I mean honestly, except for having nasty craves (only mild ones now) it seems like I quit only last week.

9 hours ago, Octain said:

Yeah I know, I’m a couple days late. 

But I didn’t wanna let it go and not congratulate you. A year is huge. I remember when I first quit you were right at your three-month mark worried because your cravings were worse then they were earlier in your quit.  Now look at you, a year in and you’re still smoke-free. That’s fabulous, absolutely  fabulous! 

Looking forward to another year of reading you’re  posts.

Congratulations JB !

Well the good news is I found a place that seems to appreciate some of my "troll" posts better so I can behave around here.

But you know, you will soon be one year as well. I mean honestly, making it from 9 months to 12 is easy.

On 10/6/2018 at 12:51 PM, johnny5 said:

Congratulations on your first year smoke fee, Jet Black!  I hope you celebrate a job well done.

It didn't seem like a huge deal really but one thing did happen - my room mate and i went to steak n shake and ate til we nearly busted. Gyod we were hurting.

Last time i was in there a couple years ago I was with a friend who smoked and we had to step out every few minutes to "cancer up" again.

This time i didn't even think of smokes aside telling my room mate it had been exactly a year.

We were comparing pics of what we thought were pretty women, and I have this horrible "guilty pleasure" of liking Delta Burke when she was younger.

Yeah, I know. I would be less embarrassed to admitting relapse if i ever did.

• Like 6