Introducing “Baby Drew”

joe

2 hours after the dr. Broke Kelli’s water, little (big) Drew entered the world!

He was born at 12:38 am , weighed in at 9lb-6oz and 21 inches long!

The labor was fast and furious, and once the dr. “nudged” him to get him going the right direction, everything went great! 

Mom and baby are both doing great and resting! Not sure if I can put a pic up from my phone, but if not, in the next few days when I get home , I will put enough up you will get tired of seeing them . ?

A7068164-37C1-430A-A483-33AA579C7B82.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Congratulations Joe with an E, a million girls and one very precious baby boy.

He is just gorgeous and look at all that hair. Huge congrats to Kelli and all the family. Can't wait for more pics.

And well done you for knowing to give all the vital stats... what a big boy.

file_d66d6cf565_770.gif

• Thanks 1

He certainly is a big one! .. I’m a little more accustomed  to 7 pounders... lol

everyone is doing great and the older sisters are on their way up to meet the little guy. Troy picked Lexi from school and my youngest daughter picked the other 2 up from day-care...

Audrey ( their youngest daughter.. almost 3 years old) is upset.. when told about her new little brother “Drew”... she had a melt down because his name is supposed to be “Jackson” !!.. she wanted to know “how could her mom do that??!!” ? ?

They should be heading home tomorrow if everyone/everything checks out ok the rest of the day.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1