Cbdave is 3 Years Smoke Free!!!

notsmokinjo

G'day,

Congratulations @Cbdave for being smoke free for 3 Years!

Well done on giving yourself the gift of freedom. Thank you for always being around to start the NOPE thread and for doing it with such class. Your humour lifts our spirits and when the chips are down you are always there with great advice and support. So for all everyone sees you do and the things they don't see we say thank you.  Now sit back and let us open up the Lido deck and celebrate in style.

I even organised some fairy bread for your party... because everyone in knows its not a party without fairy bread.... and the bar as been stocked with all the Aussie standards so you can have your drink of choice, we have Melbourne, Vic, Swan, XXXX, Coopers, Boags, Crownies, Pure Blondes and 300 Lashes.... surely with that selection there should be something that covers your beer preferences... on the off chance you'd prefer spirits Reci sorted those and Doreen made sure we only have Australian wines.

Seriously though, for three years you have started your day with NOPE and here is to all the NOPES that will follow.... Cheers Big Ears, you frickin Ripper.

U5712Hb.gif

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 6

G'day Chris,

Besides saying woohoo for havin such a ripper quit... I wanted to say thanks.... cos every day of my quit from halfway through week 3 (with the exceptions of my awol horror christmas/new year last year, when it took me a while to find here from there when it went down and when you went to pick up a trailer from woop woop and broke down) every single day of my quit you have said G'day to me...and everyone else... and you have said NOPE... and those NOPES and G'days have become a talisman to my quit. When things have been rough with my quit or life you have given fantastic advice and support. I am so frickin lucky to have you in me bloody corner for this quit.

So well done mate on being a great role model, givin great advice an support an for being a bloody fan-frickin-tastic quitter. You're a frickin ledge and in the words of Rose Tattoo... You can't be beaten.... certainly not by nicotine that's for sure.

Now... I um'd and aah'd about postin the secret footage I have of you shakin ya tail feathers .... especially seeing as the bikini is missing .... but it was just too damn fine not to share you bustin ya moves... .. here is our much loved Cbdave doin the chicken dance of success...

DanceSingTurkE.gif

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Whoop whoop.. 3 fantastic smoke free years.. 

You have been there since the begining of my quit and I thank you for it and the great advice given to me and many others..

Most of all I thank you for being the Guardian of the NOPE ...xx

I hope you celebrate as 3 years is something to be very very proud of..?

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Great job CB! 3 Years is something to be really proud of and I'm sure you are!!

Hope you do something special to mark the occasion :) 

Thanks for leading the way for others while you've been crafting and maintaining your own quit.

Yay for Cbdave!

1WIoMdv.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

G'day all 

Thanks for all your wishes, can't wait to see " birthday wishes" every year. 

My little confession! Can't remember the correct day of my quit.

I know is one of the early saturdays in oct 2015. The 3 rd or it  could be the 10th. Trusted my ticker on the the old QS board and that went down with the ship.... so there you are.

Ive got a solution to this problem we just party from the 3rd till the 10th.... That's if you mob can keep up.

gives Joe plenty of time to rustle up some chocolate crackles to go well the fairy bread. Some party snag rolls and Indian love darts with tomatoe sauce. A Xxxx gold to wash it down with with.

Got to be happy with that!

Chris

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Gee C, showin' ya age there callin little boys, Indian love darts but lucky for you I spent a shit load of time with me grandparents back in the day and all me grandad's rsl cronies I've got your olden days slang covered no probs.... 7 days of fun... no probs.... do ya want some frogs in ponds, party pies and honey joys too???.... but you are so spot on... now just to clarify with it be White Crow dead horse or Rosella?? Sslipy will be happy think he's partial to some Xxxx Gold.

• Like 1

Congratulations, CBdave on your Three Years of Freedom !

I see you won't need encouragement to celebrate wildly, good on you.

Thank you so much for your support and encouragement here, I am so glad you quit and appreciative that you are on QTrain.

• Like 2

Gee @Cbdave its not just you an Sslip chuckin back the Xxxx Gold.... so got some more slabs delviered to see us through to the 10th...

OH and I whipped up a coupla batches of these party faves....

cookiesorbiscuits....jpg

Now cast your mind back 3 years to that early weekend in October.... was Bathurst on ???? Yeah its the 10th, Nah its the 3rd ;)  I got ya covered :D

• Haha 1