October Lido Deck Calendar

notsmokinjo

With one more Lido Deck celebration for September still to come its time to start preping for October which is shaping up to be another huge month of celebrations. We are set to celebrate a few first monthers which are huge cos that first month is the hardest as we all know then its just a case of onwards and upwards. That said the Lido (and possibly the Tardis) will be hosting 11 celebratory events. So the chicks have been super helpful providing the cleaning crews this month which i am sure Reci appreciates.

October 2018 Lido/Tardis Calendar:

• 3rd ... 3rd year
  • 6th ... FIRST YEAR
  • 7th ... FIRST YEAR
  • 14th ... 6th year
  • 17th ... 5th year
  • 17th ... 2nd year
  • 21st ... 4th year
  • 23rd ... 5th year
  • 23rd ... 5th year
  • 24th ... 5th year
  • 25th ... FIRST YEAR
  • 31st ... 2nd year 

October, another big month of success. Hope to add to this list for 2019 as October seems to be a successful month to quit so maybe any of your out there thinking of joining us October could be the month for you.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 6

Is everyone ready for the celebrations tomorrow??? So I may have changed Reci's catering orders for tomorrow in favour of some more typical Aussie party food... I did try to hook up Bunnings to do the catering but they didn't want to come to the party because it was a week day.... so I have been busy in the kitchens doing some last minute instructing of the chefs... I believe we have everything covered for tomorrows Aussie festivities.... So I'm not sure what beer Chris likes so I have stocked up on all the Aussie standards, and even a fancy hipster one but me dad likes it so it must be decent. Everyone is in for a wonderful treat with all the Aussie beers.... yes @jillar there will be some Corrs lite just for you cos I know your not up for exploring... although I have got some Pure Blondes in if you wanna give the Aussie light stuff a burl.

Edited by notsmokinjo
was gunna be Bud Lite... but Reci fixed my woopsie.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

OK my lovely fellow quitters.... we have a few Aussie celebrations this month on the Lido so just wanted to let everyone know I will do them early on the day in Aus time... but when there are others who also have celebrations on those dates in the Northern Hemisphere... I will do yours closer to when the date ticks over for you... please don't think I have forgotten you... (unless its the next day, then I might have and I am really sorry).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if October is possibly a bigger month than january? Of course everyone makes their resolutions in january but we know how THAT goes.

"I am going to pay off bills, lose weight, quit smoking, put more towards savings, drink less, spend more time with family..."

And then reality has it's say...

But October - maybe it is getting chilly so people do not feel like going outside to puff away. Who knows.

Now these sexy ladies - I can name them left to right - Reci, Bakon, Mrtitwank, and Sslip.

They may not have cigarettes but they ARE smoking for sure!

On 9/28/2018 at 7:39 AM, c9jane29 said:

e7dziw.jpg

I think I saw the new woohooer's practicing earlier!!

• Haha 2

That might have been true until the quit class of January 2018 who are set to blow all records our of the water....... we currently have 9 who are set to graduate in 3 months time... making January the most successful month on the Quit Train.... so statistically... only counting the Old Phartes..... the most successful quit months have been April, May June and November.... the three months with the least have been January, October and December. But with the current crop of newbies set to graduate in coming months and all our lovely newbies they have all sort of leveled out... there will be 15 Lido deck events next month but January when all our 2018 lot graduate we will be hosting 16 events pushing January into top spot.... sorry to burst bubbles but I have to say our January mob are amazing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1