Question

Parsley

Don't know Parsley... has anyone put new comments on them? Maybe not realising they were old posts.

I would find that a bit freaky too. So lets look at a silver lining... compare how you are now to then... see how much you have grown... how much you learnt from that time and how much stronger within yourself you are now.

• Like 2

Glad you feel better... I would have been rattled too... and don't forget paranoid thought process are par for the course in the early quit stages.... always best to get this stuff out instead of letting it fester into something nasty it doesn't need to be.

So happy its sorted. So sorry at the fright of it.... I hate it when anyone feels unwelcome here, especially newbies.... glad you weren't scared off.

Edited by notsmokinjo

7 minutes ago, Jet Black said:

People do have a habit of necromancing threads that have been inactive for several years but to send them to you as messages is weird.

Well how else do you propose we play hide and seek with Sonic's favourite thread? Its such a fun game.

Or do you mean the bumping of old smoking threads.... I think its amazing that those who have been on the train for years and have long, successful quits would spend there time retrieving and sharing old posts that helped them in the early days... all good things awaken from hibernation when they need to.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jet Black said:

People do have a habit of necromancing threads that have been inactive for several years but to send them to you as messages is weird.

Threads are brought forward as newbies keep coming,and we make sure they get the help they need...it's not a habit...its  support .....nothing weird about that..

They are not sent in a private message ...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1