I need to know !!!!

Doreensfree

5 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

How are you all doing these fancy name thingymajigs ?????

Now we all know here I'm  the I pad idiot....so pretend your talking to a child ...keep it simple...like me ....

I feel left out...whahaha....

I see that, time to start checking the IP see if its the same person. Who remembers at QSMB when avian would bang them out making fake accts?

5 minutes ago, Window Licker said:

Maybe its how a person, normally me, changes his username a lot to naughty names like mrtitwank, biggus dickus and sirwankaslot. You know, fancy names :)

If that was the case wouldn't she just ask user names instead of fancy name thingamajigs? Or is she just messing with us to make us think we're missing out?   pondering-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon.g

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jillar said:

That's cool but I don't see a lot of people doing that do you? Or am I just not paying attention lol

No, it hasn't caught my eye but she lost her sigs the other day so i'd think its related to the signatures and you mentioned the name doreen and im not sure if it was there before.

Just now, Linda Thomas said:

That is cool but can you give instructions on how to do it.  It took me quite a while to figure out the ticker thing.  I thought she was talking about where you see @Doreensfree.  Oh I just learned how to do that duh.

Awww, good call Linda I bet that is what she's talking about. I learned by accident when I saw Barry do it. So Doreen if you're wondering how to 'tag' someone just put @ and the user name, no space. Once you type a couple of letters the user names will start coming up and just click on the one you want tagged :) 

2 minutes ago, Whispers said:

and you mentioned the name doreen and im not sure if it was there before.

It's been there since I joined, and I thought I was the one not paying attention lol ?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jillar said:

Awww, good call Linda I bet that is what she's talking about. I learned by accident when I saw Barry do it. So Doreen if you're wondering how to 'tag' someone just put @ and the user name, no space. Once you type a couple of letters the user names will start coming up and just click on the one you want tagged :) 

It's been there since I joined, and I thought I was the one not paying attention lol ?

lmao, so it wasnt the sig thing .... We'll find out soon when she logs back in

• Like 1

@catlover it worked, the trick, I think, is that you have to click on the name when you see the names start coming up. That tags me vs just putting @jillar (I didn't click on the name on the second @ and as you see it's not highlighted so I won't see that I've been tagged)

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, jillar said:

@catlover it worked, the trick, I think, is that you have to click on the name when you see the names start coming up. That tags me vs just putting @jillar (I didn't click on the name on the second @ and as you see it's not highlighted so I won't see that I've been tagged)

image.png.07672793a793c3a8e0821695a23bef8c.png

• Thanks 1