The Stupid things smokers do !!!!

Doreensfree

Oh, yes! How about flicking ash out car window while driving and you lose your grip on the flaming poison stick and it comes sailing back into the car...onto the back seat!!! Ugh!!

Edited by Rozuki
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I didn't smoke in the car so I was constantly thinking about a place to stop and have a smoke. It made long trips longer.

Also I didn't enjoy going to movies much because I'd be craving a cig and wanting the movie to end so I could dash for the parking lot and fire one up.

Edited by TobacNO
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Rozuki said:

Oh, yes! How about flicking ash out car window while driving and you lose your grip on the flaming poison stick and it comes sailing back into the car...onto the back seat!!! Ugh!!

I've done that quite a few times

I'll give you stupid, i was bowling years back and had a few drinks. I was smoking and forgot it was lit and put it on my ear after hearing a funny joke as my turn was up.... Or being drunk and putting the wrong end in your mouth ... DOH

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Recovering from surgery, heavily medicated, smoking in bed -- drowsing off ( yes I am  admitting to something very stupid, was lucky, and really started thinking I needed to stop).  It shows that we were so addicted to the nicotine we were turning a blind eye to the many different ways that smoking can really harm us.

image.png.1edda04de2280cd93a8604ff05d778ce.png

Edited by Martian5
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Yeah what we use to do. It boggles the mind. I still own a 1968 Fender Telecaster Bass that I bought in 1968 at the ripe old age of 18 that has burn marks in the top of the neck where I use to put my lit cig between the headstock and the E string while I played. Sometimes, the butt was still there after I had put the bass in the case and woke up the next morning, sorry make that late afternoon, the next day and had went out.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1