this is HUGE!

Christa326

Hi Guys!

Hope you all had a great weekend! So, for me this is huge and I am so proud of myself! Saturday night, my cousin got married..open bar, etc...i drank SO much (haha) and had a great time...i am not a drinker and when i did, the amount of smokes was disgusting. I cannot believe I did not smoke AT ALL!!! The thought passed my mind ever so briefly and then i smelled it on others and was all....NOPE!!

Enjoying life w/o smoking is possible! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO during my last quit, there was NO way i could drink bc i was too scared of smoking. I am so much stronger. Health scare or not. This is great!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Christa326 said:

(just kicking myself for alllll i used to smoke while drinking)

You know what, kicking yourself about it isn't going to change it... you need to let it go, its done, its dusted, that was old Christa... New Christa doesn't smoke, even when smashed on alcomohole at a family function.... focus on today, maybe tomorrow... but things you used to do at as a smoke aren't worth getting het up over, because they are history.

So how awesome was it to not wake up with a mouth that felt like an ashtray???

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, jillar said:

Yea, I think all of us smoked more when we were drinking then felt the effects of it the next day. And still needed to light up, hangover, ashtray mouth and all ? 

Aren't we glad those days are over?!!!

oh SO GLAD!! It actually makes me ill thinking of it, especially the quantity . not good!

24 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

You know what, kicking yourself about it isn't going to change it... you need to let it go, its done, its dusted, that was old Christa... New Christa doesn't smoke, even when smashed on alcomohole at a family function.... focus on today, maybe tomorrow... but things you used to do at as a smoke aren't worth getting het up over, because they are history.

So how awesome was it to not wake up with a mouth that felt like an ashtray???

it was so AWESOME!!! hair did not smell, dress still fresh (with the exception of a little sweat lol) it is a great feeling!!! :D 

• Like 4

Nice one Christa :) 

Once we realize just how disgusting being a smoker is, it's easier to stay quit because we don't want to be one of those smelly smokers again! And yes! It's great to discover there's a life without smoking and that life is SO much better :) 

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 2