garry mhudson is 2 Years Smoke Free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @garry mhudson for being smoke free for 2 years.

Well done Garry, that is a nice solid quit you have going. Thanks for all the support you offer to everyone around the boards, its great to have you with us on your journey. Make sure you do something special to celebrate your freedom. So a new recliner was delivered today to the Lido Deck and it has your name on it.. take a seat, sit back and enjoy the congratulations because you deserve them. 

image.png.bdb6296ca876d6ed3a05790e59e0aab3.png

• Like 5

Huge congrats my fellow butt kicker, doesn't two years feel great?! :) Glad you're still here paying it forward and FYI I wasn't planned either, my mom thought she was having one but instead of the placenta I came out lol ? Have a great day Garry :)

congratulations-f030b83efee6bddce6a1d450

• Haha 1

Thanks to all of you for your support. Some are old friends from the QSMB and some are new. I really believe I never would have been able to kick the cigs if not for the support I received. In the early days, just reading Jillar,johnny5,and cb dave`s posts were really a help to me and that`s what it is about. As a musician, we call it passing it down. I am glad I found this place and really enjoy the new friends I have met. Nice humor on this site. Quitting should be helped by that. Again, thank all of you and lets all stay strong for those who will need us. Best wishes and God or who ever you choose bless you all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations  What a wonderful quit you've got going on there Garry!!!

2 years is amazing, and yes thanks for all the support for us newbies, it helps to identify that the milestones are there, we just gotta get up and take it!

Hope you have done something special for yourself.

• Like 1